Sunday, November 30, 2014

'Tis the Season

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed Martha and you can see the fake snow ...in reality it's so hard to catch, but shopping centres make it pretty lol

      Delete
  2. its beginning to look a lot like christmas...
    smiles...we decorated gramma's house yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT is B. at least in the shopping Centre, not a flake of snow here, hey am I not the Ice Queen, I'm insulted, but you're such a good man, decorating gramma's house...you're the best B. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. So very pretty! I love the lights, they are so magical! We haven't started decorating here yet, but I'm sure we will soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweety this is not my place it's a shopping Centre,actually i have a 3 feet tree that has little lights in , it's festive, well until one of my 3 cats throw it down, i don't have anything high enough that they can't...wait a minute my library in the kitchen,see how wonderful you are, you just gave me the place, you are such a sweety even when you don't know it, thanks Lisa Isabella, still whatever snow we had left, sigh thank you m'dear...

      Delete
  4. Love love this photo! Almost puts me in the mood for Christmas - almost! Just doesn't seem right that we are only a month away - how did a year go by this quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I love your photo you look like a gorgeous blond photographer, love it, no snow here either, but i find that time goes so fast...still as the Ice Queen I have a right to demand snow, or maybe I should mellow out ;) really sexy pic, atta girl!!!

      Delete
    2. that's sweet Lorraine - we were leaving town to go to the coast and i never take selfies but since i was in the car thought i would try it - shade always is better in my case ---...softens wrinkles, ha.

      Delete
  5. Oh I love this...it is so festive!
    Only three weeks to Solstice now...:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's exciting, wonderful and loving, don't worry I'm on 365 days a year, no matter what, what kept me away yesterday was that I couldn't connect to anyone because IE8 sneaked in again...now I know when I can't connect to anyone they sneaked in IE8

      Delete
  6. So pretty ;o) I can hear the Christmas songs ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete