'donning of their whites' I've never heard that before and that's rare, for I have read hundreds and hundreds of books on all subject and this is special thank you Gillena
Yes it begins, and for a short time it will be welcomed and enjoyed. The cold will be with us for a while, long enough I’m sure for the welcome to wear off☺ Like the red against the grey sky.
Dear Anthony, I loved winter even when I had to drive in the worse storms possible, in late-March, early April I've had enough but not before and thank you so much :)
I'm glad you enjoyed it Martha although I know how much you'll miss summer, I love winter I love how it looks on the land, and it's wonderful when you see the snow drop as you read a good book. I miss going out though for taking photos, it's so far from everything that matters to me. I hope you find an indoor activity that you love as much....oh gee I didn't mean that.....oops thanks so much girl!
LOL Kim that's the first thing i use to do when I lived close to the water, now the only interesting thing is in front of my apt. at least I have old photos that haven't been seen....If I could though....I'm glad you can...
Jan I'm home in the winter, even if I live in an apt building of 4 floor I'm on the fourt I rarely have to put heat on even at minus 30 because everyone cranks their their heat to top and you know heat rises, I rarely put the heat on, although i could have a free sauna, and boy do I love your new blog hugs and Love xoxoxo
Oh Sweetie...this makes me feel so "Christmassy" and sort of warm!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. :)
Big Hugs xxx
It will get so much better my dear Ygraine, then again I'm the snow Queen lol Big Hugs xxx
Deleteoh the donning of their whites, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletemuch love...
'donning of their whites' I've never heard that before and that's rare, for I have read hundreds and hundreds of books on all subject and this is special thank you Gillena
DeleteYes it begins, and for a short time it will be welcomed and enjoyed. The cold will be with us for a while, long enough I’m sure for the welcome to wear off☺
ReplyDeleteLike the red against the grey sky.
Dear Anthony, I loved winter even when I had to drive in the worse storms possible, in late-March, early April I've had enough but not before and thank you so much :)
DeleteI love this! Such a beautiful Christmas feel. Your compositions are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYou are so kind and sweet Lisa Isabella, you make me feel like a true artist such as you are, thank you always
Deletebeautiful photo LOrraine - just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sandy your comment warms me up ;) lol
DeleteBeautiful shot, Lorraine! Yes, it does begin. We got some snow, but not very much.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it Martha although I know how much you'll miss summer, I love winter I love how it looks on the land, and it's wonderful when you see the snow drop as you read a good book. I miss going out though for taking photos, it's so far from everything that matters to me. I hope you find an indoor activity that you love as much....oh gee I didn't mean that.....oops thanks so much girl!
Delete4" of fresh powder this morning and counting. I have to confess that I immediately bundled up and headed out with the cameras, Lorraine. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Kim that's the first thing i use to do when I lived close to the water, now the only interesting thing is in front of my apt. at least I have old photos that haven't been seen....If I could though....I'm glad you can...
Deleteoh no. I'm glad you like the snow. but every morning I open the blinds I'm relieved to not see everything covered in snow yet... :)
ReplyDeletePetra bring Monsieur down South with you for the winter all's fair in love and war ;)
DeleteSmile and smile again, my sweet friend...for beauty and nature are at your fingertips~
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
Jan I'm home in the winter, even if I live in an apt building of 4 floor I'm on the fourt I rarely have to put heat on even at minus 30 because everyone cranks their their heat to top and you know heat rises, I rarely put the heat on, although i could have a free sauna, and boy do I love your new blog hugs and Love xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm smiling too ;o) Yeh ;o)
ReplyDeleteThat I know my sweet Stacy ;o) Yeah Yeh ;o) x
DeleteAs do I, Lorraine. Well done.
ReplyDeleteYou are very kind Jim, between where you live and where i live no contest, I'd choose yours, everytime
Delete