You are such a dear Jan, I can't believe how long the colours are staying, it's soothing me, where I use to live colours never lasted, a gift? for my broken heart? Nature is very giving, just like you dear Jan , Hugs and Love always xoxoxo ps...I do love winter though and its incredible blue and white SILENCE...xo
I find it amazing there are so many colours around here, but I can't have a sad face although I'm very sorry for yours, since you do enjoy summer to the fullest, but winter blues and whites and total silence...well it's a balm to my spirit...I wish for you (Kingston) the mildest winter ever...just for you!
You're handsome enough to squint, but you don't have to see the wind took care of that, and I'm not one to correct the wind, but you saw it, that slight out of focus....so let's call it abstract, but the wind is really responsible.....
Sweety it won't stop, I think Nature wants to soothe my broken heart at losing my house, by giving me all such a beautiful fall, and I love winter too blues and white and real silence...I'm glad you love it sweety, makes me happy!
Wow - that's some intense colour, Lorraine! We've got nothing left here...just bits and pieces. I'm sorry you're having issues with Google.
Thank you so much about my novel! I am so thrilled you will be reading it and can't wait to see what you think! Thank you so much, Lorraine, for your awesome friendship and support.
Oh Kim, well I left a comment on your blog, so I"ll just say i bought the e version and then stopped, cause I want the paperback. I'll keep it simple here, but it is exactly the kind of book I like. Oh my Gosh Kim you have a series on your hand, don't thank me for writing so well, and all the work it takes to write a novel...let me just say congratulations, and today I'm buying the paperback, and can't wait for that 'series' to continue....Atta Girl Kim xo
Portioned colors, nice. _m
ReplyDeleteI'm having trouble this morning uploading anything but thanks so much dear Doug
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful, my sweet friend and in such contrast to the world of icy blues and snowy whites just around the corner~
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
You are such a dear Jan, I can't believe how long the colours are staying, it's soothing me, where I use to live colours never lasted, a gift? for my broken heart? Nature is very giving, just like you dear Jan , Hugs and Love always xoxoxo ps...I do love winter though and its incredible blue and white SILENCE...xo
DeleteMe neither...and wow...what glorious, amazing colours!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply wonderful...:)
Big Hugs xxx
Thank you so much my sweet Ygraine, always big hugs xxx
DeleteBeautiful red shades! The colours are coming to an end. [sad face]
ReplyDeleteI find it amazing there are so many colours around here, but I can't have a sad face although I'm very sorry for yours, since you do enjoy summer to the fullest, but winter blues and whites and total silence...well it's a balm to my spirit...I wish for you (Kingston) the mildest winter ever...just for you!
DeleteSo many variations of red and green here. Squint and a wonderful abstract painting appears.
ReplyDeleteYou're handsome enough to squint, but you don't have to see the wind took care of that, and I'm not one to correct the wind, but you saw it, that slight out of focus....so let's call it abstract, but the wind is really responsible.....
DeleteWhat a burst of gorgeous colors Lorraine! I love it so much!!
ReplyDeleteSweety it won't stop, I think Nature wants to soothe my broken heart at losing my house, by giving me all such a beautiful fall, and I love winter too blues and white and real silence...I'm glad you love it sweety, makes me happy!
DeleteWow - that's some intense colour, Lorraine! We've got nothing left here...just bits and pieces. I'm sorry you're having issues with Google.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much about my novel! I am so thrilled you will be reading it and can't wait to see what you think! Thank you so much, Lorraine, for your awesome friendship and support.
Oh Kim, well I left a comment on your blog, so I"ll just say i bought the e version and then stopped, cause I want the paperback. I'll keep it simple here, but it is exactly the kind of book I like. Oh my Gosh Kim you have a series on your hand, don't thank me for writing so well, and all the work it takes to write a novel...let me just say congratulations, and today I'm buying the paperback, and can't wait for that 'series' to continue....Atta Girl Kim xo
Deletewe saw such a cool tree yesterday...it had 4 different colors in it like bands...or stripes....was so cool....
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful B. Tell me you took a photo and added your incredible words to it, a double treat, I'd be thrilled, thanks my friend!
Deletewonderful. I'm so happy I can experience fall through someone else's pictures.
ReplyDeletePetra I will have more before the snow sets in ;) and copy anything you want, It'll make me happy, the way your incredible photo makes me happy .....
DeleteWhat a beautiful bush. Looks like a 'Burning Bush' from here. Good capture Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jim, you helped me more than you know, and Burning Bush, you never know lol
DeleteGorgeous photo! Love the colours! So pretty ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete