Well my dear Jan, to achieve such perfection of God's magical artistry, takes great guessing, then i look around, see the beauty and press the button, I tell you my craft is not for everyone they are so busy will all the camera's technique, they forget the magic is out there just find it and click...Hugs and Love always dear Jan xoxoxo
thank you Sandy, you know how it is you suddenly turn a corner and Holy wonderful photo to be taken...but I ENJOY the magnificent anyway lol thanks sweety, drawing and writing now those are real skills ;)
I know how you feel girl, I've seen it so often on your blog, that thing that grabs you by the emotion, thanks a bunch! can't see what you've got for us today ;)
Ah the colours for an early purple dawn, I was lucky to be there at the right time, it's always a questions of timing, If I could Lisa Isabella, you would have seen me a long time ago...you are such a dear friend x
Thanks Petra the Art in the sky is sometimes hard to beat, but hey my camera will take anything...I just press the button, thank you girl, hope you're on your next adventure and looking forward to reading the results, always
I am utterly speechless...this is outstanding! Are those dreamy colours for real, or did you use a filter? Either way...this really has taken my breath away...:)
ah, you are such a dear, I've never used a filter in my life, don't need to, those are the absolute true colours plus i took more on the same morning at different places, I'm glad you're enjoying it , copy it as your backgrounder if you wish or copy it and enjoy I have no copyright on any photos, God creates, I just shoot it, hugs always sweety xxx
Such are dreams of flight.
ReplyDeleteWilliam, it makes me fly, thank you so much for visiting :)
DeleteWonderful composition and color. The green in the foreground works so well.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dear Anthony, no work at all, my techniques,well they matter to me: Look, Like, Shoot lol works everytime...Thank you my friend
DeleteVery beautiful, Lorraine...that touch of green in the foregound so artistic! I love the colors, dear friend~
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
Well my dear Jan, to achieve such perfection of God's magical artistry, takes great guessing, then i look around, see the beauty and press the button, I tell you my craft is not for everyone they are so busy will all the camera's technique, they forget the magic is out there just find it and click...Hugs and Love always dear Jan xoxoxo
Deletewow, this is awesome - magnificent!
ReplyDeletethank you Sandy, you know how it is you suddenly turn a corner and Holy wonderful photo to be taken...but I ENJOY the magnificent anyway lol thanks sweety, drawing and writing now those are real skills ;)
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel girl, I've seen it so often on your blog, that thing that grabs you by the emotion, thanks a bunch! can't see what you've got for us today ;)
DeleteOh wow! This is gorgeous! You are such a wonderful artist! I too wish I could meet you.
ReplyDeleteAh the colours for an early purple dawn, I was lucky to be there at the right time, it's always a questions of timing, If I could Lisa Isabella, you would have seen me a long time ago...you are such a dear friend x
Deletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks Petra the Art in the sky is sometimes hard to beat, but hey my camera will take anything...I just press the button, thank you girl, hope you're on your next adventure and looking forward to reading the results, always
DeleteI am utterly speechless...this is outstanding!
ReplyDeleteAre those dreamy colours for real, or did you use a filter?
Either way...this really has taken my breath away...:)
Big Hugs xxx
ah, you are such a dear, I've never used a filter in my life, don't need to, those are the absolute true colours plus i took more on the same morning at different places, I'm glad you're enjoying it , copy it as your backgrounder if you wish or copy it and enjoy I have no copyright on any photos, God creates, I just shoot it, hugs always sweety xxx
DeleteWOW thank you Jim :)
ReplyDeleteI want this picture!! GORGEOUS!!! I agree, SPEECHLESS!!!!
ReplyDeleteA+++