Wow Jan I love it, but first it sent me to a John...let me re-phrase that, it went to someone's blog oh I'm with you Christmas is already in my heart, there could be no other way, I love it so
yes Anthony I love it so, close to it are your Islands off Solitudes, for I will never be alone again, or have a house, and I mourn less visiting all my blogger friends and their immense talent, thank you always x
Yes Petra thank your our weathermen our incompetent, i the Ice Queen know better they sat it's minus 2, my car is covered by ice and 2 inches of snow I step out and I know, it's not minus it's more like minus 20...oh well , you'll see it on today's but thanks for the warm wishes I need those if it gets to minus 40...apart from that I'm on the 4th floor of this 4 floor apt buildings and heat goes up, it's like a sauna in here i hardly ever put the heat, but thanks you're neat!
Not as cold at today's my sweet girl, but thank you so much, I hope you never get the cold we get, you'd be too miserable .I truly hope you have an easy winter. Now this is the beginning of my happy time :) I am the Ice Queen ;)
I know you do sweet Stacy and i love your crows art all season but in winter it's magical, you are so talented, oh you must be so busy don't worry about visiting...just do what you have to do, big hugs o;)xoxoxo
Oh me too...if only we could have a real one! This makes me think of Solstice time...and all those wonderful decorations with artificial snow sprayed over them (as we never seem to get the real thing these years :/). Truly stunning! xxxxxxx
My Dear Ygraine although the Ice Queen is no match for Mother Nature I have asked her personally to grant your wish even if isn't for long, but long enough for a Christmas miracle, thank you always xxxxxx
Winter is so eager this year! We've got over a foot of snow in the last few days and the temps hover well below 0 and it feels like the last few weeks of autumn have been successfully trampled, Lorraine. :)
Ahhhh and the Ice Queen smiles at you, the Novelist,who will entertain her on this Saturday, I thank you, ms Novelist, I love the book cover it's so cool , and the title is right on and call me impressed! Can you write a winter book , this Ice Queen would be thrilled ;) hugs
My dearest, Lorraine...so beautiful. I love how the leaves caught the snow...as if they know that winter will soon be here.
ReplyDeleteYou asked that I let you know when I have a new blog...well guess what? I do :))
http://fromhodgepodgecottage.blogspot.com/
Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
Thank you so much Jan hugs and love xoxoxo and a visit very soon lol
DeleteWow Jan I love it, but first it sent me to a John...let me re-phrase that, it went to someone's blog oh I'm with you Christmas is already in my heart, there could be no other way, I love it so
DeleteHow gorgeous and delicate and magical! You are one of my favorite photographers Lorraine! You capture such wonderous beauty!
ReplyDeleteoh my dear Lisa your words go straight to my heart and lifts me, thank you so, so much
DeleteLike the geometry. I see the love..
ReplyDeleteyes Anthony I love it so, close to it are your Islands off Solitudes, for I will never be alone again, or have a house, and I mourn less visiting all my blogger friends and their immense talent, thank you always x
Deletebeautiful to look at, I agree :) sending warm thoughts your way xo
ReplyDeleteYes Petra thank your our weathermen our incompetent, i the Ice Queen know better they sat it's minus 2, my car is covered by ice and 2 inches of snow I step out and I know, it's not minus it's more like minus 20...oh well , you'll see it on today's but thanks for the warm wishes I need those if it gets to minus 40...apart from that I'm on the 4th floor of this 4 floor apt buildings and heat goes up, it's like a sauna in here i hardly ever put the heat, but thanks you're neat!
DeleteBeautiful image, Lorraine! It looks so cold out there!
ReplyDeleteNot as cold at today's my sweet girl, but thank you so much, I hope you never get the cold we get, you'd be too miserable .I truly hope you have an easy winter. Now this is the beginning of my happy time :) I am the Ice Queen ;)
DeleteI love winter too ;o) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI know you do sweet Stacy and i love your crows art all season but in winter it's magical, you are so talented, oh you must be so busy don't worry about visiting...just do what you have to do, big hugs o;)xoxoxo
DeleteIt takes me time to appreciate winter and you have certainly helped, Lorraine with this photo. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely thing to say Jim thank you so much ;)
DeleteOh me too...if only we could have a real one!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me think of Solstice time...and all those wonderful decorations with artificial snow sprayed over them (as we never seem to get the real thing these years :/).
Truly stunning!
xxxxxxx
My Dear Ygraine although the Ice Queen is no match for Mother Nature I have asked her personally to grant your wish even if isn't for long, but long enough for a Christmas miracle, thank you always xxxxxx
DeleteWinter is so eager this year! We've got over a foot of snow in the last few days and the temps hover well below 0 and it feels like the last few weeks of autumn have been successfully trampled, Lorraine. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh and the Ice Queen smiles at you, the Novelist,who will entertain her on this Saturday, I thank you, ms Novelist, I love the book cover it's so cool , and the title is right on and call me impressed! Can you write a winter book , this Ice Queen would be thrilled ;) hugs
Delete