h Jan, I love you, I've been trying so hard to reach you in any way I could so you'd know how much you mean to mean, I want to leave comments so sometimes here i barely get 4? so what? please don't leave in trying to contact you I did the only thing I could, please forgive, it was my way to give you a message, I translated your blog in French, I was hoping you'd know it was me and I want you to come back, do you know how much magick you make me feel , I am so grateful, I love you, please put the comment back on, I don't care if If I get 2 I just love posting photos, feel that way, it's great know that those who need you special brand of magic will be there, I swear...oops I had to take the snow off the balcony I forget to take my sneakers off...oh my dear dear Jan, come back, open your comments who cares who comments who cares how many see, those that need it will be there, me for example, all my love, xoxoxo...I need my magick please my dear, bring it back xoxoxo
Please forgive me, dearest friend. I had many things hit me hard at one time and I didn't handle it well at all. I was rolling in self-pity...the one thing that I have tried to fight all my life! This time it hit me hard and once you get mired in self-pity it is hard to grab a branch and free one's self again. You and William helped me so much...thank you! I never lose the magick that I feel inside...but I can push it aside at times :)
Oh Jan, they're not stupid at all, what you give me i find so soothing, I'm not well, never have been, never will be, but you soothe you make me see magick, But hey I've had my days when I looked at my comments and say what 4 frigging comments are you kidding me? but then i realize it doesn't matter because in your way you've all helped me deal with my nightmares, and i'd buy anything from you for me, for you, for magick,and for Love xoxoxo...
A perfect day to read novelist Kim Talon's first book: Strings and Bones , I already read it on my kindle but I hated it, not the book, the kindle so I brought the paperback, look into it Martha, you will love it, I promise.
I love that you like my dark corners, I have so many..;) you want a good book buy Kim Talon's Strings and Bones, you won't regret, you can buy it on kindle but I've come to hate Kindle so I've re-reading the novel in book form and I love it.
What a beautiful picture, the way you've captured light is amazing. I feel like finding a good book now... Alex is reading right now and I am tempted to do the same...
Hi sweety you may not know Kim Talon although she's a blogger, photographer extraordinaire and now a Novelist I love her book first i bought on kindle but I hate Kindle so I bought the novel, oh my gosh, Lisa Isabella you would love it, try to find i promise you will love it and find your favourite corner to read it.....
thanks so much Sandy I thought you were away, anyway thank you so much and you need a good book to read not kindle nonsense but a book you can hold I highly recommend Kim Talon (awesome photographer and blogger friend) and now a novelist, I love her book so much you will too, if you want to know more go visit Kim, actually it's under Talon...find her buy the book I PROMISE you won't regret it...
Wow...I feel so relaxed just gazing at this fabulous photo! It is so warm and inviting...I can so easily imagine curling up in this room with a good book - or even better, sharing a lovely hot coffee with a good friend!!
Couldn't agree more dear Ygraine, a special coffee and a great discussion about writers because you are awesome and novels like the one Kim Talon wrote. I strongly suggest you buy it, you won't regret it, promise. Big hugs always xxx (the Novel is so much better than reading on Kindle)
What a shot, Lorraine! And how kind you are and so thoughtful and generous-hearted. Thank you about "Strings and Bones" :) I'm so so happy you enjoyed it! It's ugly and grey here today. A perfect curling up day...which I'm doing as I revise some notes. I was up early to make a stew in the crockpot so that when I'm too lazy later, I won't have to do anything but dish it out. :)
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent and your amazing friendship, Lorraine. xx
Kim, it's a fantastic novel and although I read it on Kindle (I hate kindle) i bought it in true book form and now I'm enjoying reading it again slowly, and your cook?????? xx
Thanks Petra, I swear I'm not her agent, I just love great books, and this one if you see it buy it, it's worth it, and how neat of you may you have the same good start into the week xoxo
Very beautiful...I love the casual shoes by the door along with the classical look of the piano and music. The colors are dreamy~
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
h Jan, I love you, I've been trying so hard to reach you in any way I could so you'd know how much you mean to mean, I want to leave comments so sometimes here i barely get 4? so what? please don't leave in trying to contact you I did the only thing I could, please forgive, it was my way to give you a message, I translated your blog in French, I was hoping you'd know it was me and I want you to come back, do you know how much magick you make me feel , I am so grateful, I love you, please put the comment back on, I don't care if If I get 2 I just love posting photos, feel that way, it's great know that those who need you special brand of magic will be there, I swear...oops I had to take the snow off the balcony I forget to take my sneakers off...oh my dear dear Jan, come back, open your comments who cares who comments who cares how many see, those that need it will be there, me for example, all my love, xoxoxo...I need my magick please my dear, bring it back xoxoxo
DeletePlease forgive me, dearest friend. I had many things hit me hard at one time and I didn't handle it well at all. I was rolling in self-pity...the one thing that I have tried to fight all my life! This time it hit me hard and once you get mired in self-pity it is hard to grab a branch and free one's self again.
DeleteYou and William helped me so much...thank you! I never lose the magick that I feel inside...but I can push it aside at times :)
Hugs and Love xoxoxo
BTW...the "no" comments and few followers on my blog, was just another excuse to feel sorry for myself. And very stupid ones, too!!!
Deletexoxoxo
Oh Jan, they're not stupid at all, what you give me i find so soothing, I'm not well, never have been, never will be, but you soothe you make me see magick, But hey I've had my days when I looked at my comments and say what 4 frigging comments are you kidding me? but then i realize it doesn't matter because in your way you've all helped me deal with my nightmares, and i'd buy anything from you for me, for you, for magick,and for Love xoxoxo...
DeleteWhat a gorgeous photo! Such a relaxing setting. This is the type of day I'm planning for today. Quiet with a book in hand.
ReplyDeleteA perfect day to read novelist Kim Talon's first book: Strings and Bones , I already read it on my kindle but I hated it, not the book, the kindle so I brought the paperback, look into it Martha, you will love it, I promise.
DeleteYou capture so much emotion in dark corners. Love the photo. Yes a good book on a cold snowy day sounds so good.
ReplyDeleteI love that you like my dark corners, I have so many..;) you want a good book buy Kim Talon's Strings and Bones, you won't regret, you can buy it on kindle but I've come to hate Kindle so I've re-reading the novel in book form and I love it.
DeleteWhat a beautiful picture, the way you've captured light is amazing. I feel like finding a good book now... Alex is reading right now and I am tempted to do the same...
ReplyDeleteHi sweety you may not know Kim Talon although she's a blogger, photographer extraordinaire and now a Novelist I love her book first i bought on kindle but I hate Kindle so I bought the novel, oh my gosh, Lisa Isabella you would love it, try to find i promise you will love it and find your favourite corner to read it.....
Deletewow gorgeous photo! and room - love the colors - i could sit in there and read and be so cozy.
ReplyDeletethanks so much Sandy I thought you were away, anyway thank you so much and you need a good book to read not kindle nonsense but a book you can hold I highly recommend Kim Talon (awesome photographer and blogger friend) and now a novelist, I love her book so much you will too, if you want to know more go visit Kim, actually it's under Talon...find her buy the book I PROMISE you won't regret it...
DeleteWow...I feel so relaxed just gazing at this fabulous photo!
ReplyDeleteIt is so warm and inviting...I can so easily imagine curling up in this room with a good book - or even better, sharing a lovely hot coffee with a good friend!!
Big Hugs xxx
Couldn't agree more dear Ygraine, a special coffee and a great discussion about writers because you are awesome and novels like the one Kim Talon wrote. I strongly suggest you buy it, you won't regret it, promise. Big hugs always xxx (the Novel is so much better than reading on Kindle)
DeleteWhat a shot, Lorraine! And how kind you are and so thoughtful and generous-hearted. Thank you about "Strings and Bones" :) I'm so so happy you enjoyed it! It's ugly and grey here today. A perfect curling up day...which I'm doing as I revise some notes. I was up early to make a stew in the crockpot so that when I'm too lazy later, I won't have to do anything but dish it out. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your amazing talent and your amazing friendship, Lorraine. xx
Kim, it's a fantastic novel and although I read it on Kindle (I hate kindle) i bought it in true book form and now I'm enjoying reading it again slowly, and your cook?????? xx
Deletelovely photo, and yes, quiet days with a good book are the best. have a good start into the week xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Petra, I swear I'm not her agent, I just love great books, and this one if you see it buy it, it's worth it, and how neat of you may you have the same good start into the week xoxo
Delete