Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My son swears he'll be here at Christmas, but he doesn't know that first pregnancies are usually 1 or 2 weeeks early her due date: Jan 2...You do the :)!

24 comments:

  1. The baby will be here soon! How exciting, Lorraine. I can't wait to hear when it happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Martha, she comes from families of Polish, French, and on my son's side, English Scottish British, but one thing they all have in common curly blond hair and blue eyes, so I'm betting on a little blond curly blue-eyed baby who will speak many languages...
      My son told me as soon as she's born they'll know what to call her! what a surprise it would be is she were born with my curly dark hair and hazel eyes...lol I love her so much already, I remember the first time i held my son, and that unconditional love that runs in your heart in your blood, the love that never ends. Again like I said in previous comment, blame it on the caffeine gosh I drank too much and still drinking it, thank you so much sweety!

      Delete
    2. I am soooo happy for you! And I really look forward to the announcement of the birth, and all the wonderful posts you'll write about this little baby. I hope to have grandkids one day, one of the greatest joys in life. We shall see what happens. But for now, I love reading what my blogging pals write about their grandbabies!

      Delete
  2. Love the play of branches abstracting the window opening where it looks so warm. You have so much to look forward to. The snow will come. It’s only Thanksgiving.. The deadlines will be adjusted for too, I’m sure..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anthony, and you're right i have so much to look forward to, as you do, I'm sure, hugs

      Delete
  3. oh no. and I don't even know who to cross my fingers for. them or you.... lovely pic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excuse me Petra
      apparently i have to
      go shopping now
      there is a big square
      blocking my view and
      I don't do knit, I'm a
      100% Cotton girl and
      everyone after I shop
      for apparently the softest
      Knit ever made I'll be
      back

      Delete
    2. hey Petra the knitting lady went away wish for anything because all of it will happen, and may it be the best for you, where there is only heat and joy

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful photograph, the branches are so lovely! Oooh how exciting Lorraine! A baby! May your Christmas dreams come true dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are the sweetest Lisa Isabella...thank you and I wish for you the miracle of a snowy Christmas Eve and Christmas day, and look that the stupid square left lol and may yours always,always come true you are a true dear friend...

      Delete
  5. You want snow? I feel confident it will be here for you and your son, Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that is so kind Jim my son is over the moon over his soon-to-be daughter, as I am ....

      Delete
  6. this new life
    to grace the gifting eason
    a snowfall

    What a coming gift, Gramma! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I Love how you write and include haiga within my photos it always makes it better, what a gift indeed i will be a grand-maman or as you said Gramma, I like the sound of that, wow thank you so much DD

      Delete
    2. Oh... by the way LL, __ S- eason, or__ R- eason... any reader's choice.

      Delete
    3. no worries dear Doug I always see it ;)

      Delete
  7. Your post reminds me of the excitement i felt with my first grandchild, Hunter. I always tell him he taught me how to be a gramma. He is now 12 and life gave me eight altogether and just a week ago found out another one is on the way by next June.

    Love your photo - the lights make it so festive. Hope your son (family) can make it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Sandy that's fantastic, I'm so happy for you, either way, for me it's good they're either here at my place or they're in the hospital birthing their baby, a win win for me, but thanks for the thought!

      Delete
  8. ha. pregnancy def changes everything...
    when we had logan i was having to travel for work often
    and was so afraid i would miss it....

    still, hope you get to see him...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gather you got there in time? lol and it's a little girl, wow i can finally buy pink dresses...lol either way dear B, i'm happy, they'll either be here or giving birth to my grand-daughter, it will be a wonderful Christmas and you know I wish you the very best, always :)

      Delete
  9. Oh that wonderful warmth inside, glimpsed from between the bare branches of the tree...I am so drawn to make my way there and knock on the door! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh Ygraine i would be so happy to see you, so happy I'd probably cry xxx let me know if there's ever a snowball's chance in hell that you could, don't know if i can open the second bedroom ah! What a lovely thought, I have the best visitors in the world! xxx

      Delete
  10. How exciting and amazing, Grandma Lorraine! :) What a blessed babe to have you in her life!

    ReplyDelete