Absolutely wonderful and the suns rays add a touch of magick, dear Lorraine. Great photo, Petra and very special for it has brightened my dear friends outlook...thank you~
Thank you so much Jan, this incredible photo from Petra has worked like magic to me, and I know you know how wonderful that is, thank you my dear Jan xoxoxo
isn't it cool B. it brighten the whole place oh these are the books I haven't read yet i have another library of all those I read and of course the hundreds I've given away or recycled what can I say, the second year after I fell, I started reading like there were no tomorrow for me there wasn't but books they keep me alive, and that photo of Petra's did wonders for me and I am very grateful as i am grateful to you :)
oh Petra has photos like you wouldn't believe but this I saw it and I knew i had to have it and i was write it worked its magic on me, and brighten my outlook, thanks you Sandy
Isn't it lovely though, oh it changed so much for me, just like your lovely designs in bedroom, and magic crows in my living room, you are all so special to me ! This one woke me up thank you my sweet Lisa Isabella
Martha that's why I moved my Library into my (use to be kitchen but since Idon't cook) it's now a library, those I haven't read yet , the other bookcases have all the books I have read and plasters the floor as well, oh and taking about magnificent photos I still have your river and autumn reflection in my living round...I have all my best all around me, makes me happy, thank you so much
you are so welcome. I'm glad you like it :)))
ReplyDeletexoxo
Liked it, it changed my perspective on so many things, I can't thank you enough Petra xoxo
DeleteAbsolutely wonderful and the suns rays add a touch of magick, dear Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, Petra and very special for it has brightened my dear friends outlook...thank you~
xoxoxo
Thank you so much Jan, this incredible photo from Petra has worked like magic to me, and I know you know how wonderful that is, thank you my dear Jan xoxoxo
Deletecool i like the picture that looks like a window...with the lanterns in it...and i love perusing peoples bookshelves as well...smiles.
ReplyDeleteisn't it cool B. it brighten the whole place oh these are the books I haven't read yet i have another library of all those I read and of course the hundreds I've given away or recycled what can I say, the second year after I fell, I started reading like there were no tomorrow for me there wasn't but books they keep me alive, and that photo of Petra's did wonders for me and I am very grateful as i am grateful to you :)
Deletethis is a beautiful bright happy celebratory photo - i can see why it has brightened your life!
ReplyDeleteoh Petra has photos like you wouldn't believe but this I saw it and I knew i had to have it and i was write it worked its magic on me, and brighten my outlook, thanks you Sandy
DeleteHow lovely and happy! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it lovely though, oh it changed so much for me, just like your lovely designs in bedroom, and magic crows in my living room, you are all so special to me ! This one woke me up thank you my sweet Lisa Isabella
DeleteThat is a really beautiful photo. No wonder it makes you so happy! The book shelf also makes me happy since I'm an avid reader!
ReplyDeleteMartha that's why I moved my Library into my (use to be kitchen but since Idon't cook) it's now a library, those I haven't read yet , the other bookcases have all the books I have read and plasters the floor as well, oh and taking about magnificent photos I still have your river and autumn reflection in my living round...I have all my best all around me, makes me happy, thank you so much
DeleteSuch a beautiful, uplifting photo!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how the sun is reflecting on the wall...somehow makes me feel "Christmassy":)
Big Hugs xxx
Isn't it stunning my dear, it just made me so happy, Big hugs always dear Ygraine xxx
DeleteSo pretty and up lifting ;o) oxxoxo
ReplyDelete