Oh dear Jan it leads to an old Monastery, that is a school now, I liked it better when it were monks, you're right such magick, lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxo (have to admit i spend quite some time on your blog sighing they are all so beautiful yesterday, I took a painting took my paint brush and almost tried lol it's just so beautiful it's a bit intimidating)
Oh Sandy you would love to walk up to that old monastery, it is superb, now it's an international school I think. Use to be when I were young all forest, and on the family house the balcony I could see the path leading to the monastery, it was superb now that magnificent forest leads to condos...
Thank you so much sweety, it used to be it use to be a Monastery (still is but instead of monks it's kids it's an international school) but the path to get to it use to be a forest...now they've chopped down all the trees all the magnificent forest, for condos...it is such a shame
Beautiful Doug, use to have to go through a forest to get to the old monastery, used to be monks now children deforested for condos..but the view here is beautiful and doesn't show the devastation....
It is thank you Anthony used to be all forest leading to the Monastery, all destroyed for condos, at least that slice of its past is still present and I'm happy that they've left it, thank you !
I would love to walk through that beautiful gate for I can feel the magick that is waiting inside, dearest Lorraine~
ReplyDeleteLots of Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
Oh dear Jan it leads to an old Monastery, that is a school now, I liked it better when it were monks, you're right such magick, lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxo (have to admit i spend quite some time on your blog sighing they are all so beautiful yesterday, I took a painting took my paint brush and almost tried lol it's just so beautiful it's a bit intimidating)
DeleteLovely photo, Lorraine! I hope your weekend is off to a good start.
ReplyDeleteThank you sweety, it did we had our fist snow, how cool is that, I love winter lol hope it was mild and lovely for you
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI removed my post because it didn't read right -
ReplyDeleteit should have read " I want to walk up to that house that is hidden and offer to be their gatekeeper." I love that setting and photo.
Oh Sandy you would love to walk up to that old monastery, it is superb, now it's an international school I think. Use to be when I were young all forest, and on the family house the balcony I could see the path leading to the monastery, it was superb now that magnificent forest leads to condos...
Deletewould have loved to see that. oh yes!
DeleteGorgeous! It looks like such a beautiful and magical place. You've captured such a lovely view!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sweety, it used to be it use to be a Monastery (still is but instead of monks it's kids it's an international school) but the path to get to it use to be a forest...now they've chopped down all the trees all the magnificent forest, for condos...it is such a shame
Deletea pillar
ReplyDeleteof this open gate
brass placard
__Inviting! _m
Beautiful Doug, use to have to go through a forest to get to the old monastery, used to be monks now children deforested for condos..but the view here is beautiful and doesn't show the devastation....
DeleteWonderful photo. Openings like this are to be passed through.. I’m glad the gates are open.
ReplyDeleteIt is thank you Anthony used to be all forest leading to the Monastery, all destroyed for condos, at least that slice of its past is still present and I'm happy that they've left it, thank you !
Deletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteIt is, that slice of the forest leading to the monastery never went away, thank you Petra
DeleteOh I really want to walk there...it is SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xxx
Thank you so much Ygraine, big hugs always xxx
DeleteI love stone/gate pillars like these, Lorraine. Good shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jim I do too...it's so lovely and reminiscent of past glories, I appreciate your visit Jim, always
DeleteSimply gorgeous! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete