I know, Lorraine! We are having the same type of weather. Had it been cold, all this rain would have been snow. A lot of snow! I think this is better. Although I do prefer warmth and sun...if only...
Martha I wish for you, not for me, this photo is as weird as the weather, just trying to make a point, but if it is to remain raining at least I hope it's warm rain for you, but sweety, gotta warn you give it a few weeks, so enjoy it while it lasts ;)
Intriguing photo, dear Lorraine...one can see just about anything they like. Rain doesn't depress me and neither does snow. I am a bit strange in that when the sun is out for weeks at a time...that brings me down! I suffer from the opposite of SAD in the snowy days of winter...I get HAPPY :))
Unbelievable, we must be weather twins separated at birth. Because my dear Jan, that's exactly the way i feel give me rain, give me high winds, give me cold, give me snow, but if it is to be sunny it better be freezing!! Big Hugs and Love to my lost sister at birth, xoxoxo
Sometimes we capture things with our lenses that are unexpected... I like it a lot, it has a wonderful feeling of movement and wetness. We could use some more rain here, too bad we can't transfer some of it here...
Hey am I not the Ice Queen I lift my arms to the sky, to send rain until it turns to the softest snow, for you, the amazing Lisa Isabella creator of magical and beautiful nymphs, and mythical creatures and oh so pretty octopus girl, wow you are talented,....RAIN.....RAIN.
oh Dear Doug so beautiful you always do my photo, a deep honour of a beautiful Haiga, and it is stunning and so perfect for the photo, so happy to see you ;)
it's been grey and miserable here. the kind of low-hanging clouds that threaten to suffocate you. it's so depressing. not sure if it's normal or not. I just hope I make it through winter somewhat sane.
Weather is crazy, yesterday it was warm but with such high that just going out on my balcony, because the sky was crazy beautiful I almost got pushed, killed by the elements I almost were, I'd love to go that way! You will make it no matter what happens, because you are that kind of woman Petra, stay you, you'll be fine xoxo
There is something extra-sensory going on here, I'm convinced! This photo, for me, is full of presences...and the rain appears almost solid in places...there is an Otherworldly depth to this wonderful shot...oh WOW!!
oh indeed and i say bring it on..photo i always deleted this photo and looked and looked and decided to keep it for a weird rainy day...oops it seems google just woke up to the fact that i'm not sharing with them, but hell I've kept on giving them messages that I was unable to connect that it said error something or another and I already responded to you but they took it away, by saying 'remember that your blog is with google' the little shit.... well let's see if this one will appear big hugs always xxx
Kim, sweety i just want snow or bizarre high wind weather anything for a good picture lol it is INSANE!!! I'm the Ice Queen, how dare they not snow? lol
I know, Lorraine! We are having the same type of weather. Had it been cold, all this rain would have been snow. A lot of snow! I think this is better. Although I do prefer warmth and sun...if only...
ReplyDeleteMartha I wish for you, not for me, this photo is as weird as the weather, just trying to make a point, but if it is to remain raining at least I hope it's warm rain for you, but sweety, gotta warn you give it a few weeks, so enjoy it while it lasts ;)
DeleteIntriguing photo, dear Lorraine...one can see just about anything they like. Rain doesn't depress me and neither does snow. I am a bit strange in that when the sun is out for weeks at a time...that brings me down!
ReplyDeleteI suffer from the opposite of SAD in the snowy days of winter...I get HAPPY :))
Big Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
Unbelievable, we must be weather twins separated at birth. Because my dear Jan, that's exactly the way i feel give me rain, give me high winds, give me cold, give me snow, but if it is to be sunny it better be freezing!!
DeleteBig Hugs and Love to my lost sister at birth, xoxoxo
Abstract art, a good way to express what at the moment can’t easily be defined.
ReplyDeleteWow Anthony that's amazing, you're giving this weird slightly unsettling photo a reason for being, awesome you !
DeleteSometimes we capture things with our lenses that are unexpected... I like it a lot, it has a wonderful feeling of movement and wetness. We could use some more rain here, too bad we can't transfer some of it here...
ReplyDeleteHey am I not the Ice Queen I lift my arms to the sky, to send rain until it turns to the softest snow, for you, the amazing Lisa Isabella creator of magical and beautiful nymphs, and mythical creatures and oh so pretty octopus girl, wow you are talented,....RAIN.....RAIN.
DeleteLL, I''ll be back, [someone once said]... I'll add, soon! _m
ReplyDeleteicy rains
flood this crub stone
a child's tears
oh Dear Doug so beautiful you always do my photo, a deep honour of a beautiful Haiga, and it is stunning and so perfect for the photo, so happy to see you ;)
Deleteit's been grey and miserable here. the kind of low-hanging clouds that threaten to suffocate you. it's so depressing. not sure if it's normal or not. I just hope I make it through winter somewhat sane.
ReplyDeletehope you are well xoxo
Weather is crazy, yesterday it was warm but with such high that just going out on my balcony, because the sky was crazy beautiful I almost got pushed, killed by the elements I almost were, I'd love to go that way! You will make it no matter what happens, because you are that kind of woman Petra, stay you, you'll be fine xoxo
DeleteThere is something extra-sensory going on here, I'm convinced!
ReplyDeleteThis photo, for me, is full of presences...and the rain appears almost solid in places...there is an Otherworldly depth to this wonderful shot...oh WOW!!
Big Hugs xxx
oh indeed and i say bring it on..photo i always deleted this photo and looked and looked and decided to keep it for a weird rainy day...oops it seems google just woke up to the fact that i'm not sharing with them, but hell I've kept on giving them messages that I was unable to connect that it said error something or another and I already responded to you but they took it away, by saying 'remember that your blog is with google' the little shit.... well let's see if this one will appear big hugs always xxx
DeleteLorraine, I feel your pain. The last time we had a clear sunny day was the day before Thanksgiving - well over a month! Insane!
ReplyDeleteKim, sweety i just want snow or bizarre high wind weather anything for a good picture lol it is INSANE!!! I'm the Ice Queen, how dare they not snow? lol
DeleteNo snow here too! It's yucky! Very interesting photo!!!
ReplyDelete