Love that shadowed photo, Lorraine. Without the dark, the light wouldn't shine as bright. :) So glad you are enjoying "Strings and Bones"! I'm delighted! :)
Kim I loved it so much I ordered the paperback don't know quite when it will arrive, a new favourite author, I'm delighted! and a high five and 10 stars for you as soon as I get the paperback, I'll leave my feedback...and it will be oh so well-deserved or maybe before if it takes too long to get the paperback, you'll join my library (my kitchen is my library I don't cook) but man do I read lol you'll join my favourites, and I can't express enough how well it is written, you deserve the applause, so I'm getting up now and applauding x (woke my cats up but i told them it was for Kim ;)
Wow...you really are my Guru, aren't you, Sweetie?! I hadn't thought of light in that way...it IS there with us wherever we are, isn't it? So there is no need to feel lonely...wow..I feel so comforted by your wise words. Thank you...thank you! Wonderful photo too...you are genius...:)
Wow Ygraine me, a guru, only in the Light...I had never thought of it either until I stood in it and saw that it followed me, i didn't feel alone or abandoned anymore, no genius my sweet, just finally saw the light man it took forever, big hugs always xxx
Hey girl, took me a while I had to physically feel the light following me to finally get it, no matter where I am the Light is always there, thanks always for trying to tell me...i guess I had to feel it...x
Out of Sight ?
ReplyDelete__Nifty. _m
Always my favourite to be dear Doug, thank you
Deletethank goodness for the light....
ReplyDeletesounds like a blessing to me...
It is a blessing and it has touched me and made me hopeful and happy again, well most of the time, which is a huge improvement, thanks B.
DeleteWe are the light, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteHappy that you have 'company'.
Yes Jim we are, i know now, i'll still have lows, but there's always a light , how could i not see :)
DeleteAlways go toward the light, dear friend...it is the natural thing to do. You are never truly alone~
ReplyDeleteLots of Love
xoxoxo
yes Jan now I know follow the Light and my blogger friends you are family to me, lots of Love always xoxoxo
DeleteThis is cool - great way to look at life!
ReplyDeleteTook me a while Sandy, but I'm getting there, thank you sweety!
DeleteLove that shadowed photo, Lorraine. Without the dark, the light wouldn't shine as bright. :) So glad you are enjoying "Strings and Bones"! I'm delighted! :)
ReplyDeleteKim I loved it so much I ordered the paperback don't know quite when it will arrive, a new favourite author, I'm delighted! and a high five and 10 stars for you as soon as I get the paperback, I'll leave my feedback...and it will be oh so well-deserved or maybe before if it takes too long to get the paperback, you'll join my library (my kitchen is my library I don't cook) but man do I read lol you'll join my favourites, and I can't express enough how well it is written, you deserve the applause, so I'm getting up now and applauding x (woke my cats up but i told them it was for Kim ;)
DeleteGreat composition of image and words. The red glow into the shadows works very well.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much dear Anthony :)
DeleteWow...you really are my Guru, aren't you, Sweetie?!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't thought of light in that way...it IS there with us wherever we are, isn't it?
So there is no need to feel lonely...wow..I feel so comforted by your wise words. Thank you...thank you!
Wonderful photo too...you are genius...:)
Big hugs xxx
Wow Ygraine me, a guru, only in the Light...I had never thought of it either until I stood in it and saw that it followed me, i didn't feel alone or abandoned anymore, no genius my sweet, just finally saw the light man it took forever, big hugs always xxx
DeleteThis is a wonderful capture, Lorraine! Where there is light, there is happiness.
ReplyDeleteHey girl, took me a while I had to physically feel the light following me to finally get it, no matter where I am the Light is always there, thanks always for trying to tell me...i guess I had to feel it...x
Deletewonderful :)
ReplyDeleteEven more so when the Light hits your photo dear Petra, thank you so much :)
DeleteHow lovely and full of hope! Just wonderful...
ReplyDeletethanks so much Lisa Isabella, it means the world to me :)
DeleteWhat peaceful words! Great photo! Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete