Give me water/sun sparkles any day over diamonds. I have diamonds and never wear them - they get in the way when I play in the dirt. But I have to say - I use to be, (USE) to be quite a sparkler with all my jewelry lol - i loved sparkly things and probably bought way too much in my younger days. Maybe I'll drop them outside in the dirt for the crows to enjoy a treasure hunt.
You betcha! but give them to me, i want them, send me an e-mail and I'll write down my address, I mean, poor crows, they could choke !!!I'm being a crow protector, that's the only reason I want the diamonds, snif No one ever, never bought me diamonds lol ;) atta girl!
Dear Anthony I've said it before and will say it again, take anything you want i have no copyright, I didn't create this beauty, I just shot it, let me re-phrase, I just took a photo of it lol
funny how I have the reaction when I visit your blog, and you create yours, mine it's already there...you are the most excellent one ;) always,Lisa Isabella
beautiful. reminds me that I should go and enjoy the sun outside...
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks Petra why don't you go out and enjoy the sun lol ;)
DeleteGive me water/sun sparkles any day over diamonds. I have diamonds and never wear them - they get in the way when I play in the dirt. But I have to say - I use to be, (USE) to be quite a sparkler with all my jewelry lol - i loved sparkly things and probably bought way too much in my younger days. Maybe I'll drop them outside in the dirt for the crows to enjoy a treasure hunt.
ReplyDeleteYou betcha! but give them to me, i want them, send me an e-mail and I'll write down my address, I mean, poor crows, they could choke !!!I'm being a crow protector, that's the only reason I want the diamonds, snif No one ever, never bought me diamonds lol ;) atta girl!
DeleteYes, better than diamonds, more valuable too.. What I would pay to be on such a familiar shore… Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Dear Anthony I've said it before and will say it again, take anything you want i have no copyright, I didn't create this beauty, I just shot it, let me re-phrase, I just took a photo of it lol
DeleteWow! That is so gorgeous! The colors are amazing, I love the clouds, just amazing...
ReplyDeletefunny how I have the reaction when I visit your blog, and you create yours, mine it's already there...you are the most excellent one ;) always,Lisa Isabella
DeleteSo gorgeous! The water looks like sparkles are dancing on it.
ReplyDeleteIndeed Girl we love our water, have a great day!
DeleteLovely shot, Lorraine! I do like it when we see those 'diamonds' on the water!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jim it is magical isn't it, heaven knows I've seen that very magic so often on your blog ..is it any wonder that i never miss a day, thank you :)
DeleteDiamonds of the highest quality..."water diamonds" in all their glory...oh this is absolutely breath-taking!! xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweetheart Ygraine, glad you enjoyed the water diamonds worth so much more....xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, Wow, Wow!!!!! Breath taking ;o)
ReplyDelete