Friday, November 21, 2014


11 comments:

  1. A wealth of information waiting to be discovered. But for now, some time to play is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point you have to play, thanks sweetie have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. So very true for us too...if only we hadn't forgotten how to play as the years passed by...yes, learn all you can, little one, and never forget how to play!

    So cute, Sweetie! :)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see young kids, I realize how much of life they have yet to experience...how each of us has their own trail to blaze...and their own lessons to learn. Loved this, Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Kim, and thank you, you should visit today, you're kind of 'On' guess what I've received yesterday yay and right in time....can't wait, I'm not doing the dishes, I'm not throwing the garbage, I'm not cleaning, besides I have a bad cold, even coffee taste weird,so I'll settle for lemon and ginger tea maybe with honey and with a great book, hey, thanks for that ;)

      Delete
  4. Learning is a natural thing. The trick is teaching, provide guidance, on how to learn, not what to learn.
    Good capture of a moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were you ever a teacher Anthony? because that's right on, they have so much to learn, and you can make them feel they can handle everything good teachers do that....and there aren't that many....Thank you very muchx

      Delete
  5. What a sweet picture! There really is so much to learn, an open mind is one of the best things to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa Isabella, I just hope that the things that can't be taught except in life experience be kind to this little girl, thank you sweetie!

      Delete
  6. Such a true statement! I love this photo! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete