Snow can be fickle until settling in, and then almost always over extends it’s stay. I didn’t get my boat in the water this year, but if I had, it would be just about time to pull it out… The blue coat so makes this image work.
it still looks very green over there, no? I've been constantly cold ever since I arrived back in Europe.no idea how I'm going to make it through the winter...
hmm I'm a winter lover, Hawaii, go to Hawaii or maybe Ibiza, Spain it stays fairly not too cold lol you know you can buy a lamp just for that and bring it wherever you go, I know my daughter-in-law has that seasonal thing, poor girl living in Canada...or Cuba, guaranteed heat! or find a companion for winter (only) ;) whichever way you take may it be the best one for you, and good luck ! and Merry Christmas xxx
So true Jim the house I lived in for 14 years was near this river and oh the cold, I loved it so much, and believe me the boats wait until the last minute, than it's the cabins for winter fishing...a sight to see, I'm sorry that I'm not there anymore, but life goes on....
What a beautiful picture ;o) So peaceful ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeletehey Stacy thanks so much ;o) are you rich yet?
DeleteLOL! You are too funny!!!
DeleteI want to grab a hot chocolate and sit at that bench and drink in all that beauty, Lorraine!
ReplyDeletehey Kim , I'd be up for that lol thanks so much
Deletebeautiful - we haven't had snow yet here but it will be soon I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteHey Sandy, we've had a couple of snowy days, all gone now back to Fall you know it really does come and go as it pleases :)
DeleteSnow can be fickle until settling in, and then almost always over extends it’s stay. I didn’t get my boat in the water this year, but if I had, it would be just about time to pull it out… The blue coat so makes this image work.
ReplyDeleteoh It is indeed capricious Anthony, sorry you didn't get your boat out and thank you for the blue lol
DeleteLovely tranquil scene, thanks for sharing , Lorraine
ReplyDeleteMuch love...
my pleasure always Gillena, much love always :)
DeleteWhat a lovely shot! And all the snow is gone. I think it's much too soon for it.
ReplyDeleteDon't let it fool you girl, we could have a snow storm tomorrow it does do what it wants alas lol
DeleteDearest, friend...
ReplyDeletesnow or no
people are on the go
when the temps dip low
we still go with the flow...
Great shot as you always take...you very talented photographer with an eye for beauty and people shots!!!
Lots of Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
You're a poet even when it's not your intention, thanks so much Jan lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxo
DeleteThis has such a lovely and sweet quality! I love it, your photographs are so evocative!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely compliment Lisa Isabella, thank you so much!
DeleteOoooo, and that Herring Gull is sure "scrunched up" against the cold! Love that stone table, and the green leaves! Smiles! _m
ReplyDelete''Scrunched up" indeed Doug, it's very cold by the river, thanks so much
DeleteWrapping up warmly to go to the river in autumn?
ReplyDeleteSheer heaven!
I SO want to be there...:) xxx
Dress warmly and hop on the plane, my second bedroom though is all cat so, we will have to stay up all night lol xxx
Deleteit still looks very green over there, no? I've been constantly cold ever since I arrived back in Europe.no idea how I'm going to make it through the winter...
ReplyDeletehmm I'm a winter lover, Hawaii, go to Hawaii or maybe Ibiza, Spain it stays fairly not too cold lol you know you can buy a lamp just for that and bring it wherever you go, I know my daughter-in-law has that seasonal thing, poor girl living in Canada...or Cuba, guaranteed heat! or find a companion for winter (only) ;) whichever way you take may it be the best one for you, and good luck ! and Merry Christmas xxx
DeleteAlways cooler by the water, I find, Lorraine. Smart to dress accordingly. Still boats in the river I see.
ReplyDeleteSo true Jim the house I lived in for 14 years was near this river and oh the cold, I loved it so much, and believe me the boats wait until the last minute, than it's the cabins for winter fishing...a sight to see, I'm sorry that I'm not there anymore, but life goes on....
Delete