It's amazing what positivity can do in a life. And a smile is always welcome. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Lorraine. We've been having snow flurries off/on today. It feels more like January right now!
Oh wow that's amazing nothing i love more than snow flurries especially inside reading a good book. Tell me when will the paperback be out, do you know? I bought it through kindle but then realized i want a paperback to put on my awesome shelf with all my awesome writers lol, I ordered it, but they told me it weren't available yet, if I weaken at least I have the kindle version, you rocked it, and you will rock more, and it's snowing wow it's magick atta girl Kim!
Agreed Petra... that it isn't always easy to do so, but I try my best...I've accepted that my dream of having a house will never happen, but once my cats are dead, they are getting old, I may move somewhere altogether different and smile :)
yes and you must look after yourself as well I've left at least 4 comments and they never appear so I will leave this one get out of my blog come back in and see if they all appear lol
Oh absolutely!
ReplyDeleteNature's beauty can transform even the ugliest of urban landscapes...but THIS is beauty beyond words!
Just WOW...:)
Big Hugs xxx
Thanks Ygraine, means a lot to me, big hugs always xxx
DeleteGorgeous photo and i love what you wrote. I should try more often to turn someone's frown into a smile. That is a good reminder.
ReplyDeleteoh Sandy you couldn't have given a nicer compliment, thank you so much, big hug lol
DeleteMost definitely, Lorraine! What else can we do...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
thank you sweetie, although you already do that, truly thank you !
DeleteIt's amazing what positivity can do in a life. And a smile is always welcome. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Lorraine. We've been having snow flurries off/on today. It feels more like January right now!
ReplyDeleteOh wow that's amazing nothing i love more than snow flurries especially inside reading a good book. Tell me when will the paperback be out, do you know? I bought it through kindle but then realized i want a paperback to put on my awesome shelf with all my awesome writers lol, I ordered it, but they told me it weren't available yet, if I weaken at least I have the kindle version, you rocked it, and you will rock more, and it's snowing wow it's magick atta girl Kim!
Deletelovely pic. and great words. it's all about attitude, isn't it. but also easier said than done. xoxo
ReplyDeleteAgreed Petra... that it isn't always easy to do so, but I try my best...I've accepted that my dream of having a house will never happen, but once my cats are dead, they are getting old, I may move somewhere altogether different and smile :)
DeleteA lot of work at times, dear friend...but look at the results...gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
So very true dear Jan, hugs and love always xoxoxo
DeleteHow beautiful Lorraine! I love to see the beauty you capture so much, it is so moving...
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful compliment Lisa Isabella, thank you :)
DeleteThe photo is beautiful. There is wisdom in your words. The small inlet would be nice to explore in a canoe.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Anthony, i use to go sit on the grass and absorb the quiet, I've seen canoes as well..it's a place out of time ;)
DeleteA very good attitude to go along with a very good photo.
ReplyDeleteyes and you must look after yourself as well I've left at least 4 comments and they never appear so I will leave this one get out of my blog come back in and see if they all appear lol
DeleteI agree! Keep on smiling my friend ;o) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete