Isn't it though Martha, I was stunned for a second, then grabbed my camera opened the door opened the screen door to the balcony and took quite a few photos, the only thing is I don't remember what i was wearing, I like soft dresses or long sweaters ....and I always forget i live in front of condo apts...who cares I get my shots, thanks sweety :)
Oh Jim this is so weird i was responding to you and suddenly my screen went navy blue blank....gosh must have something to do with the high winds and I say bring it on, I'll still be on balcony to shoot it, the unfortunate part is that i have to hurry because i have to open the door then the screen to the balcony I'm on the highest floor which is four, and then I come back in and look at what I'm wearing, let me just says if anyone's looking out of those apt condos, well hell!!!
Like you wouldn't believe my dear Ygraine I just shot, shot shot, then came back and looked at the little I was wearing...what I do to get a good photo, geesh, big hugs xxx
Exactly and the day before high winds that created such awe in me I just hurried out to the balcony, and took as many photos as I could Until I noticed my state of undress, skimpy...gosh it was worth it...had to fight the wind...but photos are more important to me than what people may think of my state of inside short dress fuschia no less...it's calmer today but no snow...I'm ready for whatever comes...
hey B. Hi, I missed you so much, must have a heavy load hey, the winds were incredible and the sky moved at a speed I had never seen, took the photos from my 4th floor apt balcony, oh and the wind and my short comfy home dress, I keep on saying it because, well I'm not going to miss this sight just to go put on more clothes,no way, no how, I missed you B. hope you weren't peeking that night...smiles
What a gorgeous shot Lorraine! There is something about the sky that just draws me in, and your sky is amazing! I'm so glad you captured it here and shared it, it is luscious!
oh my sweet Lisa Isabella it was unbelievable, that's why i had to hurry to my balcony and I didn't care that I was wearing you know those short fuschia dress 100 cotton, so comfy...I'm not ever going to miss shots like this for the sake of decency, Lord forgive me may there have been no photographer that night that took my photo and splashed it on the first page ,oh well, totally worth it
We had over a foot of snow a few days ago...now it's all gone. Yesterday right through the night, we had insane winds gusting at times to 100 km. Scary! lots of tree damage...and some people lost shingles off roofs, etc. I've never known such a tempestuous autumn as this! As always, LOVE your photos, Lorraine!
wasn't it crazy Kim, I managed to hurry and take photos outside on my balcony the sky itself was moving so fast and the wind gosh always pushed me back inside forgot what i was wearing, it wasn't much but I wouldn't have missed it for the world, bring it on high winds and throw it all at me I'll always take a photo, still reading your book you soon-to-be famous author. You know from all your photos and everything I always thought you were very young, but with that novel and the dedication to your daughter, I began to wonder ....unless of course your daughter is a baby, you have that wonder of things that usually only the young possess, so I say good for you!!! but I meet older people all the time and damn if they don't have even more spirit...sorry too much caffeine this morning can't shut up even told everyone my state of undress outside in the wind....lol
oh Petra I'm so high on caffeine I tell everyone how undressed I was when i took the shot from my balcony, I hope you get your sunny weekend, as for me, snow and high winds, I say: bring it on ;) but there's no snow stupid high winds blew them away, wonder who got it...
Beautiful photograph, Lorraine! That is a lovely sky.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it though Martha, I was stunned for a second, then grabbed my camera opened the door opened the screen door to the balcony and took quite a few photos, the only thing is I don't remember what i was wearing, I like soft dresses or long sweaters ....and I always forget i live in front of condo apts...who cares I get my shots, thanks sweety :)
Deleteyour sky hold an arresting beauty
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Our skies always save me ....much love Gillena
DeleteGreat shot, Lorraine!
ReplyDeletewe have those winds here as well. Maybe a prelude of what is ahead!!
Oh Jim this is so weird i was responding to you and suddenly my screen went navy blue blank....gosh must have something to do with the high winds and I say bring it on, I'll still be on balcony to shoot it, the unfortunate part is that i have to hurry because i have to open the door then the screen to the balcony I'm on the highest floor which is four, and then I come back in and look at what I'm wearing, let me just says if anyone's looking out of those apt condos, well hell!!!
DeleteOh wow...really wish I could have seen this in motion...it must have been amazing!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xxx
Like you wouldn't believe my dear Ygraine I just shot, shot shot, then came back and looked at the little I was wearing...what I do to get a good photo, geesh, big hugs xxx
DeleteBeautiful sky.. Was this from yesterday? We had such strong winds here yesterday..
ReplyDeleteExactly and the day before high winds that created such awe in me I just hurried out to the balcony, and took as many photos as I could Until I noticed my state of undress, skimpy...gosh it was worth it...had to fight the wind...but photos are more important to me than what people may think of my state of inside short dress fuschia no less...it's calmer today but no snow...I'm ready for whatever comes...
DeleteThere usually someone in some state of undress when my art is made too☺
DeleteLOL Anthony, I bet....:)
Deletebeautiful sky L....
ReplyDeletewould have been cool to see the light and shadow moving across each other...
hope you have been well...peeking back in...smiles.
hey B. Hi, I missed you so much, must have a heavy load hey, the winds were incredible and the sky moved at a speed I had never seen, took the photos from my 4th floor apt balcony, oh and the wind and my short comfy home dress, I keep on saying it because, well I'm not going to miss this sight just to go put on more clothes,no way, no how, I missed you B. hope you weren't peeking that night...smiles
DeleteWhat a gorgeous shot Lorraine! There is something about the sky that just draws me in, and your sky is amazing! I'm so glad you captured it here and shared it, it is luscious!
ReplyDeleteoh my sweet Lisa Isabella it was unbelievable, that's why i had to hurry to my balcony and I didn't care that I was wearing you know those short fuschia dress 100 cotton, so comfy...I'm not ever going to miss shots like this for the sake of decency, Lord forgive me may there have been no photographer that night that took my photo and splashed it on the first page ,oh well, totally worth it
DeleteWe had over a foot of snow a few days ago...now it's all gone. Yesterday right through the night, we had insane winds gusting at times to 100 km. Scary! lots of tree damage...and some people lost shingles off roofs, etc. I've never known such a tempestuous autumn as this! As always, LOVE your photos, Lorraine!
ReplyDeletewasn't it crazy Kim, I managed to hurry and take photos outside on my balcony the sky itself was moving so fast and the wind gosh always pushed me back inside forgot what i was wearing, it wasn't much but I wouldn't have missed it for the world, bring it on high winds and throw it all at me I'll always take a photo, still reading your book you soon-to-be famous author. You know from all your photos and everything I always thought you were very young, but with that novel and the dedication to your daughter, I began to wonder ....unless of course your daughter is a baby, you have that wonder of things that usually only the young possess, so I say good for you!!! but I meet older people all the time and damn if they don't have even more spirit...sorry too much caffeine this morning can't shut up even told everyone my state of undress outside in the wind....lol
Deleteabsolutely beautiful. unlike here where it's all one layer of grey... but I shouldn't complain. it's supposed to get sunny over the weekend.
ReplyDeleteoh Petra I'm so high on caffeine I tell everyone how undressed I was when i took the shot from my balcony, I hope you get your sunny weekend, as for me, snow and high winds, I say: bring it on ;) but there's no snow stupid high winds blew them away, wonder who got it...
DeleteSorry my dears I'm so high on caffeine I don't usually mention my state of (un) dress...hmmm can't wait to see what today brings...
ReplyDeleteBreath taking! Wow! This sky takes me into a meditation state! Gorgeous! Lorraine! You are a winner!! Go to my blog ;o) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete