Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dark Cold Night

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful capture. How easy it is to get last in. The end of a story, well told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine, I admire what you see and capture! You have such an alert vision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely compliment, thank you Jim, very much

      Delete
  3. Magnificent, Lorraine...a photo with feeling~
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly breath-taking image, Sweetie...and slightly spooky.
    Oh I just adore it!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too sweetie I love the spooks thank you so much Ygraine, big hugs xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the moodiness of your lovely photo, Lorraine.It is the season of curling up with a hot cup of tea (or some Timmies) and just snuggling and enjoying these early dark nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right Kim, and I have just the book for this weekend and look at that it looks just like your photo, hum how wonderful, I can't wait, I already know how great it is, but now it's in book form, now I can truly enjoy it....and Kim, wow Atta Girl

      Delete
  6. This is so beautiful and gorgeous! What a lovely and magical scene...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa Isabella, if ever for any reason a photo clicks something for you to draw please I'd be honoured, take anything you want :)

      Delete