Wonderfully animated, dearest Lorraine...and what a gorgeous backdrop for the snow!!!
P.S. Do not worry my dear friend...my paintings aren't going anywhere unless blogger drops them :) This is a journal a cyber art gallery for my tiny paintings~
You are so lovely my dear Jan so yesterday i tried to paint a photo of the sort you do, I neither have you skill or you delicacy or patience, I tried and it turned out into a shark in a deep blue sea...I just can't seem t o go for the smallest details that make your paintings so magnificent, If I could... If I had the money, i would buy each of them because they are truly magickal, your tiny paintings that makes me smile you are so modest, you are extraordinary Jan, but painting it's not in me, too impatient too restless I want my camera, not a brush, o h well at least I can still look at them and dream away such is your power dear Jan big hugs and love always xoxoxo
Soon you’ll have the tree limbs swaying in the breeze, and the clouds moving across the sky. Soon you will have figured out a way for us all to step through the image and watch what your viewing, with you☺
oh Anthony , you are a dear and so kind, I massacred my version of island of solitude, horribly just like I turned a beautiful winter painting of Jan's into a shark in the water, maybe tomorrow I'll post both just so you both know just how awesomely talented you are. Thank you at least I can thank a good photo :o x
Oh WOW...I could just sit and gaze at this fantastic scene for hours! We so rarely have snow here these days...and now you've made it happen for me... Oh thank you...thank you, Sweetie!
My dear Lisa Isabella, I thank you and go ahead if you wish make it your backgrounder at least until you're fed up with winter, thank you m'dear for the lovely compliment
Oh Jim that's a lovely compliment, Thank you very much...and if ever you need a winter backgrounder, don't hesitate, Lord knows I've use yours often...thank you!
Love the snow animation, Lorraine! Wish it was all going to be animated over the next few months. :) We had some snow flurries the other day. Was strange to see it, but it's also kind of exciting. The first snow is always magical. :)
luv the animation Lorraine, warm wishes , have a nice Sunday
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Thanks very Much Gillena, wished it had stayed but it was so pretty, much love always
DeleteWonderfully animated, dearest Lorraine...and what a gorgeous backdrop for the snow!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Do not worry my dear friend...my paintings aren't going anywhere unless blogger drops them :) This is a journal a cyber art gallery for my tiny paintings~
Great Big Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
You are so lovely my dear Jan so yesterday i tried to paint a photo of the sort you do, I neither have you skill or you delicacy or patience, I tried and it turned out into a shark in a deep blue sea...I just can't seem t o go for the smallest details that make your paintings so magnificent, If I could... If I had the money, i would buy each of them because they are truly magickal, your tiny paintings that makes me smile you are so modest, you are extraordinary Jan, but painting it's not in me, too impatient too restless I want my camera, not a brush, o h well at least I can still look at them and dream away such is your power dear Jan big hugs and love always xoxoxo
DeleteSoon you’ll have the tree limbs swaying in the breeze, and the clouds moving across the sky. Soon you will have figured out a way for us all to step through the image and watch what your viewing, with you☺
ReplyDeleteoh Anthony , you are a dear and so kind, I massacred my version of island of solitude, horribly just like I turned a beautiful winter painting of Jan's into a shark in the water, maybe tomorrow I'll post both just so you both know just how awesomely talented you are. Thank you at least I can thank a good photo :o x
DeleteOh WOW...I could just sit and gaze at this fantastic scene for hours!
ReplyDeleteWe so rarely have snow here these days...and now you've made it happen for me...
Oh thank you...thank you, Sweetie!
Big Hugs xxx
thank you my sweet Ygraine if you need to see it copy it on you laptop until you're tired of it, my pleasure always sweetie hugs xxx
Deletewow what a wonderful animation - i LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteWow thank YOU so much hugs, have a great day Sandy
DeleteReally you amaze me so! I could be lost in looking at that for a very long time. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy dear Lisa Isabella, I thank you and go ahead if you wish make it your backgrounder at least until you're fed up with winter, thank you m'dear for the lovely compliment
DeleteLooks like a Christmas card, Lorraine! Very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteOh Jim that's a lovely compliment, Thank you very much...and if ever you need a winter backgrounder, don't hesitate, Lord knows I've use yours often...thank you!
DeleteLooks like a winter wonderland. But let's hope the snow doesn't stick around so early!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it though sweety, it didn't stay as you will see with today's for, which I'm sure you will like ;)
DeleteLove the snow animation, Lorraine! Wish it was all going to be animated over the next few months. :) We had some snow flurries the other day. Was strange to see it, but it's also kind of exciting. The first snow is always magical. :)
ReplyDeleteSo right Kim, there is nothing like the first snow, i can animate it with google, but \i'm having so much trouble getting into it...I don't know why
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I am smiling ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete