Wednesday, November 5, 2014


19 comments:

  1. Oh THIS is worth returning for...who wouldn't be tempted to rise from the grave for such a sight! ;)
    Truly spectacular!!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cemeteries how lovely to be buried underneath Fall trees, thank you my dear Ygraine bigs hugs xxx...shame I'll never know already paid for my death, burned and put in a paper back for the sum of 2,500...a paper back geesh I could have provided it for 50 cents oh well...

      Delete
    2. Know exactly what you mean, Sweetie.
      They are ripping us off, because they know they have a captive audience...:/

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful view. I can’t help at seeing the connection. The death of leaves can be so colorful, worth returning, to view again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perfect, Anthony just like we will after this round, I hope I meet you and that I'm rich and buy all your art lol

      Delete
  3. Oh, the Maples. They give us such a gorgeous display before their demise. Gorgeous capture, Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Kim, the Author, gosh if they don't hurry up with the paperback I will have to continue reading on my kindle. I love holding a book and putting it in my library...you are a terrific author and on first try, but not a surprise,not after reading your blogs for so long, not to mention your awesome photography, Gosh Kim is there anything you can't do? ps I've written 6 novels, 3 that left with the computer that burned, one who came back with signs instead of words, I use to love writing so much, it use to be my world, but like everything else, I just don't have the will to do it again, although i have 2 finished books, and I'd have to re-type them but ...somehow along the way, I stopped caring about being a writer, about selling it, about anything. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy my friends' books especially when they are right up my alley, stopped enjoyed romance a long time ago, I like it but within a mystery, a thriller, just like you did, bravo a thousand times!!!

      Delete
  4. That tree is just amazing! Just so gorgeous. What a beautiful place. You capture such beauty! I love your words too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my sweet Lisa Isabella, it is after all in a Cemetaries! Beauty, thank you, that you hold in your hands and in your heart, thank you, know you're amazing, always

      Delete
  5. well hopefully you dont have to wait long for such colors....they are beautiful arent they...dressed in all their regalia before losing it all....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B. I confess, didn't go this year, it is many many years ago, when there were still snow on the ground but hey i can use them anytime because well I can't always go out, you are just the best, you know that, i bet you even recognize old ones, but never say, you are such a dear, tank you x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous shot! Look at those leaves. They look like they're on fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely co-photographer, it is gorgeous just as all your photos, and the river oh how it soothes me, so great trees and rivers, i think we're pretty awesome lol thanks sweety

      Delete
  7. i love the colors and what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy I hope you love it half as much as I love your wonderful designs and photos,thank you~

      Delete
  8. I would have sworn that I left a comment here yesterday...oh well.
    Gorgeous photo and your words are perfect as always, my dear Lorraine.
    Souls rest there and so do those of us who visit. I have read that those who have gone before us watch over us as best they can...I like this thought~

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS I did, hmmm...thank you so much, I know they do, I know I have had dreams were my father appeared, a much younger version of him, who seemed to standing in some kind of beautiful sand ...and all he told is ' Lorraine, everything you believe in is true' and it ended....they can't always interfere but they can, they do, i know my German Sheppard Benny's ghost has many times scared away would be aggressor...Lots of hugs and Love dear Jan xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. Also my dear Jan I don't know how to get in touch with you but you are my teacher now and I love all your paintings, and I will try by looking at what you so brilliantly painted and I try it...eventually if I succeed i'll share it with you xxx0000

      Delete