Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blend into our illusions
Blend into our reality
No revolts against rules
Whisking away, blinking quickly
Like others, like me
Not knowing to revolt, rebel
Against our made-up reality
We are, we have become
our own creation.
We're not so bad but we are
So confused

25 comments:

  1. Yes, we certainly are confused!

    Wonderful post, Lorraine! Happy Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet girl, a wonderful Monday to you :)

      Delete
  2. Lorraine thanks for dropping in at my Sunday Lime, have a lovely day

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure always dear Gillena, much Love back....

      Delete
  3. we are definitely so confused....
    and hopefully we will wake up a bit
    on being our own creation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little by little B. we'll know how extraordinary we are, I already know that you are, one at a time ;)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photo...like a painting by Claude Monet.

    Disorientation keeps our minds creative...we call this living in today's world :)

    Great post, dear Lorraine~

    Big Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure always dear Jan, you give so much and I am grateful hugs and kisses always xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. The words stand on their own, so easy to relate to, to see in ourselves and others.
    I do love the shapes reinforced by the blend of this years dying against what left in the state of limited survival in this photo. Very good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that was awesome Anthony, thank you, you should write more you have the gift as well as that of an artist, thanks again x

      Delete
  6. So true. Who (or what) we are is still a mystery. Your words and images always evoke so much, Lorraine. The red of that vine is stunning!

    PS--I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear Kim if you e-mailed me at Outlook, it doesn't work, or perhaps you sent it to Lrenaud2222@gmail.com which I will then receive with great anticipation lol

      Delete
  7. > rebel against our made up reality <
    __I believe some sham reality had been 'posed' by those who believe in their own 'imprinted', sham reality. "The Idol Quotient. "
    __Cross the fence! As always LL, your photos fit, and become a symbol of your written thoughts. Grand! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Doug you know how to make me blush, who's Grand, you are DD

      Delete
  8. confused... indeed. great words xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks always Petra xo entering my library is still a total pleasure...

      Delete
  9. Beautifully done/written, Lorraine. We can get so confused, can't we. Life will do that. Remembering we are part of the whole cycle of life keeps me 'grounded' when things get confusing.Love the first two lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jim you have helped me see things differently more than you'll ever know, your quotes, your attitude, just the way you are...I thank you from the bottom of my heart x

      Delete
  10. what color in that photo! And what drab colors surround us when we forget who we are....

    I believe there's so much more to see than we allow ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sandy long ago well not that long ago i knew all this, I knew and loved so much, and when I lost my house to be in an apt full of people, i questioned everything, i did not understand ...how the Universe allowed it, I blocked everything out, not living, rebelling, swearing, it took a while for me to realize it didn't matter where I was, the Light was still with me...thank you for your comment and i agree 100%

      Delete
  11. Oh how true...our illusions are our idea of reality...yes, I can totally relate to that!
    Wish I could blend into this wonderful picture though.
    That is one reality I wouldn't at all mind being an illusion...;)

    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Ygraine it took me a while after loosing my house and my most loving cat to get up again, all I lived was pain and hell and I couldn't accept that after everything i gave to the world, that the universe could be so cruel, but I learned more in these few years than i had before, it doesn't matter where I am, because I am...big hugs back always xxx

      Delete
  12. How gorgeous that photograph is, so delicate and lovely. And your words are both sweet and powerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet Lisa Isabella, imagine I feel the same way about your drawing,delicate,lovely and oh so powerful, x

      Delete
  13. Great words! The photo is so beautiful! You have captured everything so amazing! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete