So beautiful! It's Thanksgiving day in the states and we will be visiting my sister's daughter and having our meal there. The coast has been gorgeous - I'm sad I only have 3 more days here. Beautiful sunset you posted. I finally get to see some sunsets over the ocean!
Hey girl Happy Thanksgiving, today if you have a chance to visit the cold and the snow came back so I have a bright sunrise and little snow flakes you can barely see lol my laptop just talked to me, told me i was going to crash to call immediately? I mean couldn't she have left a phone number?
I did thank you sweetie and it's snowing this morning and it's cold and i manage to get the most fierce sunrise hard to catch snow, but later today if it keeps i may be able to, not that I wish that on you ever....
and you Lisa Isabella are such a sweetheart, I just shoot what's pretty, you're a creator, an artist, I can't say it often enough, You Are True Artist! xx I just look, like, shoot, so I'm grateful for your visits always
So beautiful! It's Thanksgiving day in the states and we will be visiting my sister's daughter and having our meal there. The coast has been gorgeous - I'm sad I only have 3 more days here. Beautiful sunset you posted. I finally get to see some sunsets over the ocean!
ReplyDeleteHey girl Happy Thanksgiving, today if you have a chance to visit the cold and the snow came back so I have a bright sunrise and little snow flakes you can barely see lol my laptop just talked to me, told me i was going to crash to call immediately? I mean couldn't she have left a phone number?
Deletea little beauty in the sky...painting by the creator...
ReplyDeletehave a most lovely day dear L...smiles.
the Creator is wonderful, you have a most lovely Thanksgiving day, always the best to you dear B. :)
DeleteHow utterly stunning...the sky on fire...oh WOW!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xxx
Ygraine dear, can you believe that the sunrise this morning is even more fierce and with snow YAY!!!! big hugs xxx
DeleteGorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous! I hope you had a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteI did thank you sweetie and it's snowing this morning and it's cold and i manage to get the most fierce sunrise hard to catch snow, but later today if it keeps i may be able to, not that I wish that on you ever....
DeleteWow that is beautiful! The colors are amazing! You have such an eye for beauty...
ReplyDeleteand you Lisa Isabella are such a sweetheart, I just shoot what's pretty, you're a creator, an artist, I can't say it often enough, You Are True Artist! xx I just look, like, shoot, so I'm grateful for your visits always
DeleteAnother log; on this evenin's fire; tea and cookies. _m
ReplyDeleteSounds fabulous DD I'm beginning to rather enjoy tea, I being a coffee girl i like that I like tea now, thanks always ;)
DeleteI love the quiet of a sunset. You captured it perfectly, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteQuite a compliment from you Kim considering you're a fabulous photographer! I have gorgeous photos from you and a book. I think you are perfect ;)
Deleteso beautiful.
ReplyDeleteyup!