Thursday, November 6, 2014


13 comments:

  1. we can not follow the pathes of others completely...as we will end up far away from our own...our lives are different...and the pathes will be as well...

    lovely sky shot L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right B. but then I knew you knew...and thank you my friend, always

      Delete
  2. Very insightful words with this.. The proposed paths so easily distract, leading to easily to regret if/when taken instead of your own path.
    Wonderful sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anthony my best always get it, thank you for the sky, I did a sketch inspired by you of my (yours) Island of Solitude, but I can't seem to post it.....thank you for all inspiration!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful, magical photograph... Wise words as well, so many paths... I love the French word for octopus Lorraine, I'm going to use it in the title, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa Isabella for you lovely compliment and I tell you I know pieuvre is Octopus but for the life of me I couldn't come up with either,...one of those moments...Oh my pleasure, I'm touched, thank you sweetie

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful...both, my dearest Lorraine. Paths are meant to lead, often we should just go on our own way~

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Jan you always go your own way and what a beautiful way it is, I am in awe and in joy of your paintings, thank you for sharing your immense gift hugs and love always xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Yes...always a mistake to follow someone else's path...can only lead us to a place where we find ourselves well and truly lost.
    I love the striking picture.:)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so poetic - i love it - and your beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to say Sandy, thank you so muchx

      Delete
  7. Your words are so true and so powerful! Lorraine, you are such an artist with your pictures and the way you write! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete