So beautiful, dearest Lorraine...mother earth certainly knows how to dress for the season :)Hugs and Lovexoxoxo
oh Jan if there's one thing you taught me is that beauty is not only above but below as well, so thank you for that hugs and Love xoxoxo
crunch crunch crunch....smiles...kick a few leaves up in the air for me...
LOL you betcha B. ;)
I like.. I can imagine a few toes exposed in the cold just to add to the fading colors.
But, dear Anthony was it those toes have never seen the sun, yiiiikes....lol thanks sweety
Love that sound of dry leaves underfoot, Lorraine. I like what you see.
Thank you so much Jim, I appreciate your visits very much :)
Beautiful leaves! I love fall and your images of fall are lovely!
Thank you so much dear Lisa Isabella x
Wonderful photo, Lorraine! It depicts what's going on this time of year - the end of autumn glory!
Yep sometimes below can be quite interesting, thanks sweety!
So beautiful!Mother Nature's precious seasonal gift...:)Big Hugs xxx
You know it dear Ygraine, big hugs xxx always
I love our colored crisp outdoor carpeting at this time of year, Lorraine. :)
it's my favourite season Kim, then winter used to be called the Ice Queen, I like it, thanks my sweet author :)
So very beautiful!! Mother Nature at her finest ;o) Hugs ;o)
So beautiful, dearest Lorraine...mother earth certainly knows how to dress for the season :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
oh Jan if there's one thing you taught me is that beauty is not only above but below as well, so thank you for that hugs and Love xoxoxo
Deletecrunch crunch crunch....smiles...
ReplyDeletekick a few leaves up in the air for me...
LOL you betcha B. ;)
DeleteI like.. I can imagine a few toes exposed in the cold just to add to the fading colors.
ReplyDeleteBut, dear Anthony was it those toes have never seen the sun, yiiiikes....lol thanks sweety
DeleteLove that sound of dry leaves underfoot, Lorraine. I like what you see.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jim, I appreciate your visits very much :)
DeleteBeautiful leaves! I love fall and your images of fall are lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much dear Lisa Isabella x
DeleteWonderful photo, Lorraine! It depicts what's going on this time of year - the end of autumn glory!
ReplyDeleteYep sometimes below can be quite interesting, thanks sweety!
DeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMother Nature's precious seasonal gift...:)
Big Hugs xxx
You know it dear Ygraine, big hugs xxx always
DeleteI love our colored crisp outdoor carpeting at this time of year, Lorraine. :)
ReplyDeleteit's my favourite season Kim, then winter used to be called the Ice Queen, I like it, thanks my sweet author :)
DeleteSo very beautiful!! Mother Nature at her finest ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete