Friday, October 31, 2014


19 comments:

  1. __Looks like one of my (long ago) High School teachers. Quadratic Equations and stuff. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha that wicked zombie is not letting me reply Quadratic Equations, of course, what else would a zombie or messed-up woman look like..and ps Quadratic Equations is my least favourite subject I'm an history girl, writing girl and stuff and you better post you ugly boiled stained doll or I'll change the photo, yeah I so can. Thanks DD :;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, LL!
      __Yup... I agree: the worth of histories, cultures and the arts, surges far beyond our present time's technology, and its $ value.
      __Civil 'worth' is one thing, 'value,' simply equals $ .
      __As artfully adjusted as it has been, we still use the ancient -wheel-! Do we not? _m

      Delete
    3. Indeed we do DD, and I couldn't live without it ;) Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  2. Ha...BRAVO, Lorraine!
    Yes...tell it like it is...and never, EVER let anyone mess with you...;)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are too sweet for this mediocre attempt, my Good Halloween photos are on another stick, I don't know which and If upload Google grabs, and if it's not the right one than I'm stuck with more storage fees...but thank you are so sweet to appreciate this messy doll ;) lol Big hugs always Ygraine xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks like a red finger behind, pushing this very little doll toward the camera. I’m not scared at all☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's a desk, all my good scary photos are on a stick but I don,t know which one and if download them google will take them all and charge me more....so the red finger is really google :)

      Delete
  4. well - that is one cool looking dude - happy halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dudess m'dear Sandy I never ever have posted before a photo I disliked but I'm having trouble getting into google how weird is that? must have been a Trojan...and not the right kind (cough gently) Enjoy the candies ;)

      Delete
  5. Now this is creepy, Lorraine...yike!!!
    Have you ever thought of being a horror writer or a prop master for horror films :)) Love this!

    Big Hugs and Happy Halloween
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Jan how kind and lovely you are, this is a piece of crap that I put together in about 10 seconds my really good Halloween scaries are on a stick and I don't know which one if i upload anything on Picasa well google will take it and charge me more M'dear you are too Kind, big hus and Happy Halloween I hope you had a great time in your special place ;) xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. Yikes! Very Halloween! Happy Halloween to you dear Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another of my sweeties, you're too kind this is a piece of crap if you knew all the fantastic photo I have on a stick I haven't used here because I don't want google to take them and charge me more, but hey it's the sentiment that counts and you are wonderful happy Halloween to you dear Lisa Isabella, any goodies left? ;)

      Delete
  7. oh geez....
    so what did they do to reap such vehemence?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Oh thank you for that Yikes it's not deserved I couldn't find my Halloween photos there were all on a stick so now I have them for next year, this i created in 10 seconds and then posted and thought really? so thank you very much!

      Delete
  9. Very, very cool scary post ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. big hugs always my dear, sweet Stacy ;o)

    ReplyDelete