Wednesday, October 22, 2014


20 comments:

  1. we will
    there is always hope
    and the sunrise reminds us of that
    daily...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you know that B. and one day my hope will return, until then I believe some day I'll rise again, whole and me

      Delete
  2. A bright thought at the start of a sparkling fall day, with new beginnings at the structure continues to rise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know Doug, it does, but there are too many blinders on....Thanks ;)

      Delete
  4. Hope is always a tool to use when we are feeling down, my sweet friend.
    Love the gorgeous sun rays through the tree~

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hope without it, it is a dismal world, so glad to see you , always hugs and Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Such sweet and positive words! You have the kindest hear Lorraine. I love the light shining through that tree, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Lisa Isabella may it always shine on you...:)

      Delete
  6. A very hopeful message. It's nice to look on the bright side :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally, not like I had any choice lol but true too, thank you Martha

      Delete
  7. Hope they get this roof done... gonna-be-snowin soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not here it's not cold enough, still all yellow and orange and red here, it's beautiful, but I'm getting a cold means the snow is not far off...Alleluia!

      Delete
  8. nice! i'm anxious for that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I use to edit and write stuff Sandy i can't help myself looking forward to it is more appropriate than being anxious, which denotes bad feelings, negativity and fear, but Hey who cares as long as it comes thank you sweety....

      Delete
  9. I forgot to say the actual word for it is eager :) sorry it's second nature//

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your words Lorraine and I love the photo ;o) xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stacy and I am so happy for you and thank you ;o) xoxoxxo

      Delete
  11. Yes...hope will rise again. We must never forget that...however bad things may sometimes feel...like this beautiful sun, love will rise again to conquer all...:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete