Thank you Sandy, i know you're right but what if the moment sucks? do you have to stay in it anyway lol thanks for the advice, I know you're right and thank very much sweety
What a gorgeous photograph, I love how the darkness complements your question. It's hard to know sometimes how to live, I wish I had answers... I just know you are such a sweet and kind person that I am lucky to know!
Oh Lisa Isabella, so are you...and you create beauty in this world, you're awesome, I think artists should be paid a lot of money just to sustain them so they can dedicate all their time, to ad beauty in the world, like you and so many others too. I want to buy so much, I am so broke 2 CATS SICK special diet and pills, and I'm broke if I weren't I'd be quite the patron, thank you sweety x
Life is so hard sometimes! You have to keep living! I think Lorraine, the connection we have with all our friends here in blog land is so special! Big Hugs xoxoxo
I couldn't agree more, each morning when I put up something and visit my friends I feel so good, it is my favourite time of day where I can be with talented people who actually care for me, and that means more to me than you'll ever know. big hugs always my lovely Stacy xoxoxo
ps this is Sunday's post, I just couldn't sleep :)
ReplyDeletehappening time, and that's where you are; have a nice Sunday,
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Thank you very much Gillena, much love back :)
DeleteCool, LL!
ReplyDeletecold morning's fall
clatters to the forest floor
alarm clock
Wishes! _m
So cool Doug, I love your wishes, thank you my friend!
DeleteEmbryonic time, Sweetie...a time when all the good things on earth are just waiting to manifest in your life...:)
ReplyDeleteLots of Love xxx
wow I love this Ygraine...lots of love back always xxx
DeleteForgot to tell you how magnificent you look, Ygraine x
DeleteOh that is so kind, Sweetie...thought my "Witch" photo would be appropriate for Halloween! lol
DeleteBig Hugs xxx
It may all be an illusion, Lorraine. Maybe none of us are really here :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed it might, thank you, I'm glad you're with me in this illusion, Martha
DeleteSometimes we must rest in limbo for a time to gather strength to move on.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo with with words from deep within your thoughts, my sweet friend.
Lots of Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
Thank you Jan, that's beautiful, Lots of Hugs and Love to you, always xoxoxo
Delete...and to add:
ReplyDelete__Today is today, it isn't tomorrow or the day past; so often said, 'tis pointless for me to repeat it here, but... . _m.
nothing you say Doug is ever pointless, it's always a gentle reminder, thank you m'dear
DeleteDark, like looking up through the leaves and branches from a position slightly below the surface of the ground… I wouldn’t know where you were either☺
ReplyDeletelol that's a good one Anthony, thank you , you are a dear x
Deleteliving in the now - that's a concept i try to do - doesn't always work though but nice when it happens. nice photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandy, i know you're right but what if the moment sucks? do you have to stay in it anyway lol thanks for the advice, I know you're right and thank very much sweety
DeleteWhat a gorgeous photograph, I love how the darkness complements your question. It's hard to know sometimes how to live, I wish I had answers... I just know you are such a sweet and kind person that I am lucky to know!
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa Isabella, so are you...and you create beauty in this world, you're awesome, I think artists should be paid a lot of money just to sustain them so they can dedicate all their time, to ad beauty in the world, like you and so many others too. I want to buy so much, I am so broke 2 CATS SICK special diet and pills, and I'm broke if I weren't I'd be quite the patron, thank you sweety x
Deletehopefully you find that moment
ReplyDeletebecause being out of touch with all three
would be a rather awkward place...
out of time...
Out of time...yes my dear Brian....I am out of time...I don't know how to come back... thanks B.
DeleteLife is so hard sometimes! You have to keep living! I think Lorraine, the connection we have with all our friends here in blog land is so special!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xoxoxo
I couldn't agree more, each morning when I put up something and visit my friends I feel so good, it is my favourite time of day where I can be with talented people who actually care for me, and that means more to me than you'll ever know. big hugs always my lovely Stacy xoxoxo
ReplyDelete