Tuesday, October 21, 2014


24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lorraine! Why can't we understand that we are all the same, and that we are all connected?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed oh girl! why is it so hard to believe? people hurt each other all the time where a simple hug or smile would change everything....thanks you for being you x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I hit the delete button by mistake :) so I re-posted my comment below. Must be the age thing :))

      Delete
  3. Very touching and beautiful are your thoughts today, my lovely and gentle friend...
    Love hurts as well hate
    because we make rules
    for the heart as we go along.

    A song by Nazareth says
    it best and I quote...
    "Love hurts, love scars, love wounds
    And mars, any heart
    Not tough or strong enough
    To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
    Love is like a cloud
    Holds a lot of rain
    Love hurts......ooh, ooh love hurts..."

    It is the way that we humans choose to live,
    my sweet, and caring friend,
    with pain no matter the emotion behind it~

    Big Hugs and Lots of Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bet I've had more senior moments then you've had, lol How I loved that song, Love Hurts, I had never known it not to, so I would sing along...thank you always for you comfort and love xoxoxo bigs hugs always

      Delete
  4. Lorraine I loved this thoughtful and honest poem. I suppose without the dark, we'd never fully appreciate the light. It's the imbalance that really bothers me...so easy to see how in darkness much of the planet is these days. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So True Kim, and you it starts with the most insignificant thing, one neighbour yelling at the other because he took too much space, people in line getting angry because on has such a large purchase, fights because one man took a parking lot that another was waiting for, so many little fights that bring a whole of negativity in a world that needs so much Love when I'm around I know I can defuse just about any situation, I've done it a hundred time, but it's never enough, we all need to wake up and see if there's any part of us that holds some anger ...txs

      Delete
  5. amen...i do believe that is the darkness adds texture...and allows us to appreciate the light...but we can not let the dark overcome the light...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You respect humankind, that's lovely...but there are limits...B, you are a kind human being...and help so many that many you've helped turned then into good human beings and that makes you extraordinary! But the real low down bad stuff that can happen when you have no one to protect you is hell on earth. I give you a big hug because the world needs more people like you...

      Delete
  6. Very powerful Lorraine! I am very much enjoying your images and words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lisa Isabella, and I go to yours, to get peace and beauty x

      Delete
  7. Some humans create darknesses, yet often... others will light the lamp. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Doug, you put it well, I pray for those who light the lamp....Thank you and bless you ...

      Delete
  8. It’s nice to see your thoughts placed on such a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, powerful - and yet this illusion we call reality - will no doubt end some day in a blaze of glory! When we all wake up to what was never anything but perfect. What dreamers we are - always dreaming death and destruction. We are simply sitting in the middle of what's real with our eyes all squinty saying we can't see it. anyway that's my opinon,lol. Love how you presented this with the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well put Sandy but illusions can still cut you to pieces, and it shouldn't happen, there are more people awakening to what you said, so well, but not, quite enough yet, but your point of view is bang on...thank you

      Delete
  10. i agree our illusions are "real" for us and sometimes painful and other times great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes if only we could remember that pain, that horrible tear your heart in two pain, it's not really what we're about, and when we remember that Love is all that is kept of us when we die, than it's easier to live those hurtful moments...

      Delete
  11. Very strong powerful words! We truly are all connected! Love the image behind your words too! Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed my sweet Stacy, we are all connected and thank you very much always, you bring joy into my life big hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love this.
    It is so deep, soulful and powerfully spiritual...yes, whatever happens to us in life we are never truly alone - not even in the very depths of that self-made darkness that threatens to strangle us.
    All it takes is to open our hearts...to be kind to an animal...to a stranger in need...and there we'll find the beauty of life.
    See how your beautiful words have opened my heart?
    I began today feeling rather irritable and edgy...now I have a warm feeling of love in my heart.
    Thank you, Sweetie...so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely thing to say dear Ygraine, but I happen to know that you are a loving, gentle soul, but hey If I gave a slight reminder, I'm very happy xxx

      Delete