Exquisite indeed...and so unexpected this late in the year.What an amazing find, Sweetie. Thanks so much for sharing such beauty.:)Big hugs xxx
Always and forever my sweet friend, it totally took me by surprise big hugs always xxx
Very beautiful, my dear friend...a gift of pink from the heart of Mother Earth.What a beautiful talent you have in capturing nature's art~Lots of Hugs and Lovexoxoxo
Thank you dear Jan it was truly unexpected, it's nice to be surprised isn't it? Always lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxo
Beautiful Photo. So much color looks out of place with the dying leaves.
Thank you Anthony I was truly surprised when I saw it, seemed like a gift, thank you very much :)
The best kind of surprise! So pretty. I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful, Lorraine.
Yes indeed the best kind of surprise like the lovely comments i get I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Weekend Martha :)
it is a wonderful thing to be a beauty finder in this world...and today, you found just a bit to be surprised by...
I don't know what to say B. you have such a kind heart, thank you
beautiful :)
Thank you very much Petra :)
What a lovely flower! You capture such beauty!
indeed Lisa Isabella, my camera is so wonderful, but you, you design, you draw the beauty and still I am in awe always x
Exquisite indeed...and so unexpected this late in the year.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing find, Sweetie. Thanks so much for sharing such beauty.:)
Big hugs xxx
Always and forever my sweet friend, it totally took me by surprise big hugs always xxx
DeleteVery beautiful, my dear friend...a gift of pink from the heart of Mother Earth.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful talent you have in capturing nature's art~
Lots of Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
Thank you dear Jan it was truly unexpected, it's nice to be surprised isn't it? Always lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxo
DeleteBeautiful Photo. So much color looks out of place with the dying leaves.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anthony I was truly surprised when I saw it, seemed like a gift, thank you very much :)
DeleteThe best kind of surprise! So pretty. I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed the best kind of surprise like the lovely comments i get I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Weekend Martha :)
Deleteit is a wonderful thing to be a beauty finder in this world...
ReplyDeleteand today, you found just a bit to be surprised by...
I don't know what to say B. you have such a kind heart, thank you
Deletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Petra :)
DeleteWhat a lovely flower! You capture such beauty!
ReplyDeleteindeed Lisa Isabella, my camera is so wonderful, but you, you design, you draw the beauty and still I am in awe always x
Delete