Love piles of leaves. The colors are great. A last mixed colorful hurrah. Maybe we should start today, instead of looking to the past. Use reason and science rather then the old fables and beliefs of a few that would rather control humanity instead. Sorry didn’t mean to go political…
oh hey don't worry about that Anthony, politics is part of what we've created, I don't have answers, believe me, but I can start by loving...and that I do very much, don't give up hope...there will be those who wish control for along time to come...I decided to love anyway, I have to if I'm to survive, thank you my friend
Thank you so much Sandy, it's easy to say I'm going to love from now on, but sometimes it's harder than we thought and yet if we succeed than we've started the change needed. Thanks very much!
I know it all seems so fairytale-ish but all we need I Love. Today I will Love, just like that if we all decided, no matter what circumstances, today I will Love, even through the pain...Thanks B. :)
Thank you sweet Stacy, your art is a prime example of Love done with Love and brings love to others, you've already started changing the world, big hugs xoxoxo
Oh Petra I could hug you tightly and thank you my gosh the posted of the photo is so grand it's made my library (ok my kitchen but I don't cook) so it's my library, and oh girl every time I get into the library room i feel such joy, it's magickal how can ever thank you girl!!!!! oh and thank you for your comment
So lovely, Lorraine! Yes, what if.... Perhaps we will one day do just that.
ReplyDeleteDear Martha, yes we could, if all decided in one moment's time, well I know all wonderful blogger family would be part of it...:)
DeleteWow! That will be some major reajustment, deep ponderings Lorraine
ReplyDeleteMuch lovel...
Gillena, I want that Love to be back, I need it, we all so desperately need it, Much love back :)
DeleteOh YES...definitely...if only...
ReplyDeleteThat is my greatest dream too.
Such a gorgeous photo too...oh wow! :)
Big Hugs xxx
Dear Ygraine, imagine a world like a paradise, everyone would need to let go of all hatred all pain, and just Love...thank you my friend xxx
DeleteLove piles of leaves. The colors are great. A last mixed colorful hurrah. Maybe we should start today, instead of looking to the past. Use reason and science rather then the old fables and beliefs of a few that would rather control humanity instead.
ReplyDeleteSorry didn’t mean to go political…
oh hey don't worry about that Anthony, politics is part of what we've created, I don't have answers, believe me, but I can start by loving...and that I do very much, don't give up hope...there will be those who wish control for along time to come...I decided to love anyway, I have to if I'm to survive, thank you my friend
DeleteI agree! Wonderful writing on this gorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sandy, it's easy to say I'm going to love from now on, but sometimes it's harder than we thought and yet if we succeed than we've started the change needed. Thanks very much!
DeletePowerful words and a beautiful photograph! I love how varied the colors of the leaves are and I love your words as well!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Lisa Isabella, we are all those fallen leaves, all so different, all so alike, and we've forgotten that all we need is to Love...x
Deleteit would certainly be a beautiful world
ReplyDeletebut my what a turn that would take...smiles.
I know it all seems so fairytale-ish but all we need I Love. Today I will Love, just like that if we all decided, no matter what circumstances, today I will Love, even through the pain...Thanks B. :)
Deleteprime your garden
ReplyDeletesend deeper the civil roots
humanity blooms
__As always LL, grand photo and verse; for this instant's inspiration, I thank you. _m
AS always Dear Doug (DD) you make me smile and hope, It is I who thank you :_
DeletePowerful and gorgeous words! Love the photo too! Big Hugs xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet Stacy, your art is a prime example of Love done with Love and brings love to others, you've already started changing the world, big hugs xoxoxo
Deletegreat words!!
ReplyDeleteOh Petra I could hug you tightly and thank you my gosh the posted of the photo is so grand it's made my library (ok my kitchen but I don't cook) so it's my library, and oh girl every time I get into the library room i feel such joy, it's magickal how can ever thank you girl!!!!! oh and thank you for your comment
Delete