chains squeakthis porch swing to and froa sleepy cat_m
Actually Doug it would you and three cats...just so you know, I'd try to squeeze in lol
The perfect healer for a tired soul...a swing.Very beautiful, dear friend...meet you there later :)Big Hugsxoxoxo
Oh Jan what a wonderful thing to say, I'll be waiting for you and today we will be well-served, in style, Big hugs xoxoxo
Beautiful image. The invitation is so tempting on such a day as this.
oh do join me Anthony you wouldn't believe what the butler will bring us today :)
Okay, Lorraine...I'm on my way! :)
Super, girl you will well treated in my fake Kingdom, with only truth and well what's on today lol
any time...if you were closer i def wouldi would even bring the lemonade..or maybe hot tea this time of year...smiles.
I am very pleased with that, B. what's more forget the lemonade check out today to see what we'll be drinking, but a simple orange juice is also ok :)
love this - i could sit there for hours .
that's great Sandy, don't worry about getting parched today's will be all you'll need, hey I serve my friends very well ;)
What a beautiful place to sit and contemplate! Just lovely Lorraine!
Thank you so much Lisa Isabella, you'd be wonderful company :)
I'll come swing with you ;o) Beautiful photo ;o)
And I would be delighted, not so sure about the owners of the place though lol thanks sweety,have a wonderful weekend x
Oh definitely the place I'd love to be lazing right now!Would be willing to take a chance on the owners chasing me away...it looks SO inviting ;)Big Hugs xxx
Are you kidding me? they'd beg you to stay, big hugs xxx
chains squeak
ReplyDeletethis porch swing to and fro
a sleepy cat
_m
Actually Doug it would you and three cats...just so you know, I'd try to squeeze in lol
DeleteThe perfect healer for a tired soul...a swing.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful, dear friend...meet you there later :)
Big Hugs
xoxoxo
Oh Jan what a wonderful thing to say, I'll be waiting for you and today we will be well-served, in style, Big hugs xoxoxo
DeleteBeautiful image. The invitation is so tempting on such a day as this.
ReplyDeleteoh do join me Anthony you wouldn't believe what the butler will bring us today :)
DeleteOkay, Lorraine...I'm on my way! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper, girl you will well treated in my fake Kingdom, with only truth and well what's on today lol
Deleteany time...
ReplyDeleteif you were closer i def would
i would even bring the lemonade..
or maybe hot tea this time of year...smiles.
I am very pleased with that, B. what's more forget the lemonade check out today to see what we'll be drinking, but a simple orange juice is also ok :)
Deletelove this - i could sit there for hours .
ReplyDeletethat's great Sandy, don't worry about getting parched today's will be all you'll need, hey I serve my friends very well ;)
DeleteWhat a beautiful place to sit and contemplate! Just lovely Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Lisa Isabella, you'd be wonderful company :)
DeleteI'll come swing with you ;o) Beautiful photo ;o)
ReplyDeleteAnd I would be delighted, not so sure about the owners of the place though lol thanks sweety,have a wonderful weekend x
DeleteOh definitely the place I'd love to be lazing right now!
ReplyDeleteWould be willing to take a chance on the owners chasing me away...it looks SO inviting ;)
Big Hugs xxx
Are you kidding me? they'd beg you to stay, big hugs xxx
Delete