Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I have to take Kimmi to the Vet...see you later...


24 comments:

  1. Good luck, little Kimmi...here's hoping for your speedy recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ygraine, poor kimmi unfortunately has to be on lock-down for a day and a half to ensure that no one pees in the litter box...fearing an infection...she's so miserable, and then I pray she doesn't after I finish my visits, I'll go sit with her for a while, you're a sweetie xxx

      Delete
  2. Poor Kimmi! I hope she is better soon! Give her a hug for me ;o)
    xooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will Stacy, you're a sweetie, she's fine no infection but a few crystals means a special diet they'll prepare for the cats that I can pick-up tomorrow,man it's already costing almost 2 hundred I wonder how much the food will cost...oh well else is new...i will give a huge a huge from you my sweet sweet friend :o) xooxoxxo that I always share with my cats ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. me too ;o) she wasn't that keen, the expression clearly states, yeah mom hola, thanks sweety

      Delete
  4. awww...i hope all goes well at the vet today...
    cute hat...for a cute cat...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see B. sh e hated it lol luckily no infection, but some crystals found so the Vet is preparing a special diet for my 3 cats that'll cost a fortune and I'll bet anything, they won't like and won't eat it, I've been through this before...smile...this time though Mama ain't gonna be nice you don't want to eat it, starve, after all I've had them for 12 years well Kimmi and Mikey...oh gosh and thank you you're a good man !

      Delete
  5. Kimmi is adorable! Especially with that little hat on. I hope the vet visit went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, she liked going to the vet as much as she liked the hat...hell of a night see cause if i don't lock up mikey he wakes us up all night, and he's usually in the other bedroom on lock down for the night, last night though it had to be Kimmi alone in a room so she could pee in those black like grain thingies that i had to extract urine from it and bring it to ver, Mikey woke me all the time finally I put him in a cage locked,,,little bugger managed to get out, I didn't sleep put and it wasn't Kimmi's fault so finally in the morning: pee, youppi, drew as much as I could in, they did the test and she has no infection, youppi however she does have some crystal and the vet told she'd prepare a special food for all three cats that is going to cost me a fortune. knowing my cats they won't it but had a sleepless night and then when I went to check on Kimmi she ran me down and gosh it hurt , she did come to see if I were ok. Anyway they will eat the new food, I don't care how much whining they will do i know them...I won't feed them eventually they'll be hungry and believe I've never been able to before...but gosh this time I CAN. OH BOY. Tomorrow I get the new feed Alleluia. so far in the last three months i spent over 2, 000 dollars and that's on the low side i don't remember all of it...

      Delete
    2. That's the way to do it, Lorraine! If they get hungry enough they'll eat anything! I'm glad the vet visit turned out well and Kimmi doesn't have any major problems. That's usually the fear. She is such a cute cat, and I love the name you've given her. Very sweet. Ah, vet bills...they can really add up!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Martha it's always been so hard for me to not go back to what they like, but hey i've grown up sides costing me a fortune that \i don't have tahnks always for understanding m'dear friend

      Delete
  6. Aww, how cute Kimmi is! I hope the vet visit goes really well. (this next part I also posted on my blog replies, but I'm also posting it here just in case) You're so sweet Lorraine, I very much appreciate your kindness and your patronage, but our pets are our family, we have to do the best we can for them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is and I'll spend all the money I have on keeping them well even if they keep me awake all night, finally brought the urine and nio infection but some crystals, so they're preparing special food for my three cats, but I've toughen up, I've had to, if they won't it eat well then they'll starve and then they'll eat it. Some thing I could never do before, but if it helps them getting better, having less illness, it's worth it plus Sam and her asthma cost me enough and she gained way too much weight so maybe the new food would help her. I pray xxx

      Delete
    2. It's hard, cats are so particular about what they eat, but I'm so glad they're with such a loving person who will give them what they need the most!

      Delete
    3. Oh my dear Lisa Isabella how did I not see you there, I know you would do the same, for now I only hard the crunchy stuff, they only one little can ...I told them to order more and call me lol thanks sweety!

      Delete
  7. I hope all goes well. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra. Didn't sleep all night. But finally she peed. No Infection, Alleluia, but crystals, never good, the Vet will prepare some better food for all three cats, Sam has asthma and that's not cheap. And this time I'm standing my ground eat the food or starve, eventually they'll eat. Couldn't do that before I'd take pity on them and feed them what they liked. So their condition today (well not Sam because she's fairly new) I though for a while it was my Sammy whom I loved so much and lost when I had to move. Anyway... thanks a lot, you're a sweet person, and young, so much time left to make mistakes, that's how i learned, hope you don't have too..seems I can't stop talking when I haven't slept...;)

      Delete
  8. My dear friend...I do hope that Kimmi is well and will be fine. Please give her a big hug from me and thank her for the smile I have from seeing her cute photo~

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. \oh Jan, m'dear I was lucky, no infection, just crystals not perfect but today later I'll go back to the vet and get appropriate food for the condition and it will be good for the other cats too, i feel a bit overwhelmed so much money and i guess I'll be eating a lot of bread and water...I'm dead broke, oh yeah the rent...hugs and love always xoxoxo

      Delete
  9. In that look on her face... I hear: "Will yuh git this da-gum hat off my head?"
    __Smiles ! ! ! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually dear Doug, she was a lot more sarcastic...lol thanks my friend for making me smile

      Delete
  10. sure hope she is doing better - what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy she is, not an infection, thank God because I don't believe in antibiotics, so it's crystals, so a change of food, that's it very expensive change of food, but hey she'll be better and that's all \i care about thank you so much

      Delete