Friday, October 24, 2014


18 comments:

  1. Now this is so like me! I have many of my "little people" scattered through my home like this one in your photo, dear friend...but it is your words that have given him a personality and made this photo even more enjoyable~

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful Jan? just like my visitors, I feel grateful and hopeful every time I open my laptop, Hugs and Love my dear Jan always xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. ha., rough week?
    a nice refreshing drink...and a sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mostly, but I have so many good moments when I see my friends on my site, and a sigh thank you B.

      Delete
  3. ◕‿◕。) what a fun piece, i'll have some of that champagne too

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With great pleasure Gillena, you only have to tell him how much Orange Juice you want to add or none at all, thank you and have a great weekend and much love....

      Delete
  4. So charming and funny Lorraine! I love it! Definitely brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't hope for more, thank you Lisa Isabella :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Isn't he seriously adorable, not to mention the mimosa ;) have a greet weekend sweety...

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Isn't he though Stacy, we should definitely celebrate your success ;o) Big hugs x

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much Sandy, hope your weekend is all you want it to be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...sounds an excellent idea to me!
    Isn't by any chance one going spare is there?? lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That goes without saying m'dear, there's always a place for you ;) xxx

      Delete
  9. He casts a long shadow in expected services he will never be asked to do. Like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he cool Anthony? and wow I love your comment, genius!!!

      Delete