Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Rebuilding the Church


16 comments:

  1. huh, is it on an old church spot or did they tear down the old to rebuild? re building church itself is provacative, because i think the church could use some rebuilding in general....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo)u couldn't be more right this was the biggest silver Church with The cross and it was glorious, they said they would rebuild but I'm slightly worried how could they possibly re-build that masterpiece. Hey Hi B. You're the first on my new blog, thanks a bunch ;

      Delete
  2. YESSS...finally made it here!!

    Oh I really hope they can re-build it as it was.
    At least they are re-building though...so there is hope of a future for this beautiful place...:)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do i My dear Ygraine, glad you found me :) big hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. I am here, too, my dear one!!! I need the beauty that you post everyday and these are proof of what I say. I also started a new blog! Trying to find my way again...as you are, dear friend.

    Much Love and Many Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God I couldn't find you yesterday, we're both opening new well in my case old blogs. Much Love and Many hugs always xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. glad you have this blog - i didn't realize how hard it was for you to get out and take photos until i read over on the other blog. Sure wish I was there - I'd go out with you and we'd photograph stuff and then come back and have an "art" hour.
    I hope you are doing okay Lorraine. I'm still catching up over at the other place of yours but wanted to see this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot to me Sandy, thank you, here you'll some photos a few outside ,most inside or sometimes write..I'm better already thank you so much

      Delete
  5. Often, most recently, 'tis a place I'd like to be: Out of Sight.

    __And here, the cement that binds them all; "faith" fastens... in senryu.

    stone on stone
    followers build their worship
    faith joins

    _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely perfect , as always dear Doug, thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. Wow! That is quite a project. It's amazing though how things get built so quickly these days! I'm glad to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa Isabella, i will always post, might be some writing, hey occasional drawing, some photographs, tomorrow I have a doozy of a photo, that's' so bizarre, I'm just happy to see you sweety

      Delete
  7. Finally made it here today! It's been a busy one. I hope you had a lovely day, Lorraine. Ours started off rainy and turned out to be nice and sunny. Crazy Canuck weather!

    Looks like an interesting project. Perhaps you'll share photos of the church when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that you can count on Martha, yes we are also having Crazy Canuck weather, rain and so cold I thought it would snow, now it's warmer but still raining....here, you'll find unusual photos or macros from inside or photos I might take from my balcony and of course writing, poetry or just babbling...thank you for being here

      Delete
  8. What a big project! I hope it turns out beautiful ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy your heart sees only the beauty, that is quality few have, so I'm honoured to be your friend...and I hope so too ;)

      Delete