Monday, August 18, 2014

8 comments:

  1. wow...the red in the black...makes these flowers really pop...
    what an artist nature is eh?

    i am back...sorry, i got busy this weekend and needed a breather...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never ever apologize please B. and thank you although I have no idea what uploaded???

      Delete
  2. Wow, love this! A very interesting composition with gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really sweetie, I'm glad I'd be happier though knowing what you're seeing google is still mad at me

      Delete
  3. Oh, I remember this one , loved it before and love it now.
    Really beautiful capture ...

    Hey you ...
    love 'ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i remembered what is red leaves or a panorama of Pink Lake?
      Hey you...love 'ya and boy that photo of Rose is to live for as is yours and your poetry i don't what I write but never could I write such happiness, it's beyond my grasp, but I am so happy that you have what you have for it made you the person you are today!

      Delete
  4. I remember this one from before too, but so good to see it again...it is stunning!

    Love and Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the strange thing Ygraine is this started out as a funny friday blog, then writing and some photos, Google took some out and left some in twice, can't understand their logic, anyhoo lots of writing also, love and Hugs my dear Ygraine xxx

      Delete