Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fragmented Life

All the years of reaching down
To sweep the sandy ground
Pushing away so  much  rubbish
Carefully picking left-over pieces
Sifting through busted fragments
Like segments of my
shattered life
Among the ragged flotsam
The cuts inflicted
Ignored to find treasures
The Searing pain of deep
Scratches
Are only hurting now

Slashed to the bones
bleeding
Fragmented, but not crushed
I sift through the sand, again
Gently, without rush

6 comments:

  1. Love these words
    " fragmented, but not crushes
    I sift through the sand, again
    Gently, without rush"

    Bravo m'dear

    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine! Your words are amazing! You can feel the pain and hope!
    Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear little Stacy, don't we all such pain in the world...we do what we can and from now on I post my photos here on alternate days because Google will be outraged again, they should know by now everytime they steal my photos i delete Picasa3 and upload it again and they go and take them from everywhere they are, hey I have all day....love xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. you definitely have a way of expressing how you feel - it's very touching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy, it means a lot to me, thank you x

      Delete