I try to surrender to the serenity
The grace You gave me
Yet I ignore Your Reality
I merely shadow my true beauty
The one without the skin
The one rarely seen
The one in Your Eyes Only
Overwhelmed by fear of physical failures
I am mist to Your Loveliness
a beautiful meditation...it is wonderful to know that true beauty that is only seen by the ine beyond..the mist of your loveliness is a cool turn of phrase
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Brian it brings me comfort since i delete my photoblog and all of google which i'm sure they'll find a way to get them all back so I imagine I'l lbe very busy deleting my photos everyday ;) thanks my friend
DeleteLovely poem, Lorraine. Such beautiful words.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sweety, means the world to mean 'cause that's the only blog left I think oh i forgot the GeeGoogle I think i'll leave it on and post horrible photos since I had to delete all my photos, they can't win, I won't let them
Deleteof course I'm having fun deleting google every five minutes eventually I'll HAVE TO MOVE TO something else so i can write and post new photos
ReplyDeleteif they delete me i'll go to a free wordpress just for writing occasional photo, what's left anyway, they really should have listened to me...
ReplyDeletelove the poem - so beautifuly written.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Sandy ;)
DeleteI felt such peace reading this.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful m'dear friend ...
Love always
xo
if i ever write something half as beautiful as what you write I will consider myself a poet Love always angel xo
DeleteLorraine, you should publish a poem book!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxx
hey Stacy, you're the star, not me :) but thank you so much xoxoxx
Delete