Tuesday, August 5, 2014

FOR MY FRIENDS WHO CAME I OPENED A NEW BLOG, I THOUGHT WHEN IT GETS FULL AGAIN I'LL DELETE AND START OVER, YOU SEE GOOGLE DON'T UNDERSTAND, BLOGGER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THEM, THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT IS PICASA3 AND IF IT'S THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN USE IT THAT I I WILL BLOG TIL THE END OF TIME :    http://forevermyphotosl.blogspot.ca/

18 comments:

  1. that is suppose to say then I will blog til the end of time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. august 5th

    well i found you here!!!!!!!

    and now i will go find you, at the other link!!!

    and put both blog url's in my private blog for seeing when bloggers i want to read, make a new post. i know that sounds awfully long, but it is how i "follow" blogs...

    ok, off to the other site!

    gentle hugs,
    tessa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Tessa, I wouldn't know how, I just bookmark everyone i visit, hugs back ;)

      Delete
  3. You are here and I am glad that I found you. I am with you my dear Lorraine.

    Lots of love and best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a dear, I'm here and I'm also at my new photos forever, Lots of Love always, you're so kind Kaya

      Delete
    2. There is no more photoblog for me, they won't allow me to post a photo not even here. so i'll have to blab along...Thanks so much for your encouragement

      Delete
  4. Here I am, now off to the next link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Lisa Isabella, I'll still keep this one, it's only writing, and just in case google give me the boot again lol thanks sweety

      Delete
  5. Found you, Lorraine. Looking forward seeing some of your photos in due course...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've opened a new one the http is up on the page, photos only thanks so much Frank for your encouragement....

      Delete
  6. I will come visit ;o) I know I am late, but I am here ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Stacy but they're not posting past two photos

      Delete
    2. so much for my new photo blog, they allowed me two photos, and now i can't upload, I'll keep this one for now, although honestly I've written 6 novels lost 4 on laptop burn out, have two and i don't care...

      Delete
  7. I'm here, Lorraine! No matter where you blog, I will follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you are a sweetheart, be weary of google....

      Delete
    2. Thank you to anyone who comes to visit just to say hi, at least i'll be able to visit everyone, they can't take this blog away... hugs and love to all

      Delete
  8. There is no more photo blogs and i have deleted picasa3 because google stole 600 photos that i hadn't even looked at yet, they don't have the right i mean there could be photos that would intrude in someone's private that you don't notice when you shoot....they had no right. and i delete google and idelete picasa3 i still have tons of old photos on sticks but the on i had ordered was to copy all 600 and some photos form the marina before I started posting it came one day too late, and believe it or not google wouldn't allow to copy my photos

    ReplyDelete