We agreed to it. Before we were born again, we agreed to live within societal laws and rules. After all we did create this world and we have to bear the consequences.
In every life time there are:
Rebels, who refuse to live within ridiculous laws and rules, which of course we tend to admire , while resenting them for doing what we wish we could do.
Then you have the believers, those who believe in nothing but those laws and rules, and eventually don't undertand why these very rules, rule against them.
Then you have the Dreamers (I being one) who dream of a better world, and try to add some beauty to it and of course as all dreamers do, end up sick. Because eventually they will stop dreaming and face reality. Which is not pretty at all.
Then you have the Wise Ones. They know what they've signed up for, they know they were also responsible for creating these rules and accept that they have to live with the consequences. Still in their way, they change things, slowly, but they do. These are the ones who help us stay afloat. Those who accept to swim the earthly depth of the human pool to stop us from drowning. To those, this post is dedicated
Oh m'dear this is very good.
ReplyDeleteI think I am a part dreamer and wise one.
I may have been a bit of a rebel in my younger days but just 'a little rebel'
So glad you are still 'afloat'
lots of love
xo
Still floating, thanks to the wise ones , this dreamer I am got quite sick, oh well it happens i've deleted all googles account except this one so I'm not sure if it will be here tomorrow but if not, i will find a free spot somewhere..to at least write, and still have some photos on sticks unfortunately didn't get the new one in time 'cause i would have copied all the marina ones on it, c'est la vie lots of love angel xo
DeleteOh, it was so good to talk with you just now.
ReplyDeleteHey, I am becoming a multitasker, never knew I could talk so well while reading and tying ... LOL
I am off on a walk with Jake now
Have a wonderful day , smile .....
xx
Guess what I smartened up, i re-open a blog it could be years before I start having trouble again so i have a new photo blog: http://forevermyphotosl.blogspot.ca/
Deletethat no longer applies i killed google with great relish sorry i lost my marina photosI'll get more lol
DeleteLorraine!! So glad to find this new blog. Can you add a GFC follow button so I can follow? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Keith I wouldn't know what that is...i wrote a lot but it hurts when i do so, because sometimes, to write well you have to know things, and it hurts too much so I've reopened a photo blog, because it's easier what the heck how many years will it take before they take me down again:
Deletethank you for liking what I wrote, it means a lot to me. my new blog: http://forevermyphotosl.blogspot.ca/ thank you so much Keith
I will still write here sometimes, but i have no idea what GFC is I just bookmark everything lol thanks again Keith
Deletenice....i think at times i have fit into each of these categories, you know...all depending on what the situation called for...and at what stage of my life i find myself in....
ReplyDeleteI had you down as a rebel, truly, I decided to open another photoblog with blogger wth as long as I can post I'm good for a few years, googles and blogger i\ can put up with as long as I can use Picasa3 and they are the only i can use it with so that's that, it's been nice;) oh I'm now here: http://forevermyphotosl.blogspot.ca/
Deletewell all photos gone...I told the Google Boss not to mess with me, geesh no more photos on google ok no more photos period except some on sticks and i can get more 'marina' photos next weekend weather permitting
DeleteThis is excellent Lorraine! I love what you wrote! Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Stacy I appreciate it so much xo
DeleteGreat post, Lorraine! Well, I'm definitely somewhat of a rebel, within reason, and only a little. Used to be much more of one in my youth! And absolutely a dreamer! Although there are days when I'm completely cynical because I run across so many horrible goings-on in this world. And I am heading into the 'wise' period of my life, which is a good place to be. I'm not much of a believer, especially with collective groups.
ReplyDeleteI can see that in you, i've always been a dreamer but never followed rules when it hurt people ended up helping too much too long until Isimply couldn't breathe anymore, I'm a dreamer...I'm glad you are who you are you are really rather spectacular....;)
Delete