Sunday, August 17, 2014

Somewhere in time
Life decreed that I
Not Travel Far
That still
I were to be

But I didn't believe
I'm still stumbling  - Against the wind

8 comments:

  1. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind , the answer is blowing in the wind ...
    Bob Dylan said it best

    I am truly enjoying your poetry m;dear
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you angel needless to say always enjoy your comment, I had one that I loved too, If the wind could take all my problems away, I would stand in a hurricane....lol

      Delete
  2. Very powerful and meaningful words! Big Hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hugs back sweet Stacy I guess they took my photo blog away too back 'cause i can't find the bringer of autumn again ,and google they're fighting a losing battle everytime they take all my photos i detele Picasa than upload again and they go and take all photos from any place they are including google hey I've got nothing to do all day I'm willing to share a photo by all means but they can't take all photos,if they do well I have nothing to do, they should give up

      Delete
  3. I love Margie's comment! Bob Dylan certainly has a way with words. And just like Margie, I'm also enjoying your poetry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha I've decided to post my photos here on alternate days because google is mad at me again, they should know by now they can't keep me down, everytime they take all my photos, I just re-upload picasa3 I guess it will be a photo on alternate days, and if they take them out I'll tell them they are sore loosers and i'll tell everyone how to get their photo back...lol let's see how long I can get away with it hum

      Delete
  4. i am a bit of a tumbleweed
    yet at the same time
    caught on a fence post...
    smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Brian love the how you mingled both in a logical sentence, but then again when do you not, happy to see you back

      Delete