Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ravaging Wind

Untamed days
Stormy cold silence
A pre-whisper crackling high
From a powdery blue sky

When  it breaks
I am with it
Torrents of wild white tears
Releasing the burden
We have given

Within me swirls
The Ravage of Nature
The only beauty we
Can't suppress
Tempestuous, wild
Passionate
Restless
I feel better in truth

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this poem.
    It;s 'totally out of sight'
    Truly beautiful ....

    Now I am 'out of here'
    hitting the road to Rosie's place
    See you later m'dear

    Lots of love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see you angel, have fun with wonderful Rose lots of love xoxo my photo blog didn't last after two photos google shut me down, so I have to think about what to do, and I'm so sorry I have to ask you to e-mail me previous blog, so that i can copy the photos and they destroy it, I'm so sorry

      Delete
  2. i feel better in truth as well
    and i like that wildness in the last bit
    the one thing we can not deny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Brian for now it seems I must put my writers so called skill back ...they killed my blog again allowed me two photos, so I have to think about whether i join them and visit bloggers there and of course my usually bloggers or maybe join aminus3 where i use to be I JUST don't know what to do anymore, but you know all in all I've been here about 12 years...so what else...B maybe i should join your poet thing, but I'm just not that good

      Delete
    2. and also B. a bit arrogant I don't like to be told what to write about ;) I'm such a pain

      Delete
  3. Love this - nice poem!

    i especially like...

    "Within me swirls
    The Ravage of Nature
    The only beauty we
    Can't suppress
    Tempestuous, wild
    Passionate
    Restless
    I feel better in truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Sandy I have to make some decision about what to do since blogger won't let me post after 2 photos, I'd have to post directly on google, or if aminus3 takes me back i can post photos there, there are options but the only only who ever allowed me to keep my Picasa3 was blogger, I cannot upload photos from picasa3 on any other photo blog and I really don't know what to do, I'm surprise they're letting me write here

      Delete
  4. hope you get this figured out - i hope you saw my other post and checked your account with blogger - you may need to pay a 5 dollar something fee a year to continue posting photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, just that, for all the trouble they cost me , 5 dollars, I'm insulted geesh thanks for telling me

      Delete
  5. Wow Lorraine! I love this poem! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you, and thank you so much Stacy, big hugs back xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete