Some live their pain
Quietly with dignity
Some scream loud to allay the fear
Others sob quietly
There are loudmouths
And uncouth beings
Some restrained and understanding
There are those who will advertise
Their pain out of context
Will push it for others to see
Some will remain mute
and live in shadows
Doesn't make you better;
to suffer differently
Sorrow is sorrow
To each his own tomorrow
Sorrow can wear many different faces but in the end ....
ReplyDeleteSorrow is sorrow ..
I am so loving your poetry ....you are a wonderful poet ...
Love you ...
So good to talk a little bit ago.
xoxo
Yes it was and it looks like I may have to use this as my photo site also has they deleted me, why play the fool, everytime they take all my photos. I just upload Picasa3 again and they go and find all my photos again and take it back, hey I've got nothing to do so if they keep on so will I until they give up enough i enough love you angel can't wait to see the photos
Deleteoh and you weren't kidding my gosh what a face I could hug and kiss all day and your poem oh man send me straight to heaven and made me accept that once a blogger always a blogger x Imiss Brian, where is he?
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right, Lorraine; sorrow is sorrow. And every person has their own way of handling it. Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Martha, I appreciate your visits very much
DeleteYou are amazing with your words Lorraine! Excellent poem! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty amazing yourself sweet Stacy and thanks a bunchxo
Delete