I keep the windows opened
Wishing that a strong wind
Will force me to shout out loud
Words I no longer care to share
Or long enough to whisper
What I left for the breeze to carry away
That the longer I speak
The less I breathe
I don't want to talk anymore
Now following you Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Keith!
Deleteah, there are some things that need to be said...and perhaps the wind will push us to those....but there is a time for silence as well....
ReplyDeleteyou got that right Brian, at least Google's letting me see what \i write apparently people can see my photo on my photo blog,but I can't they are going to drive me crazy
DeleteBeautiful! I am very sorry you have been having such troubles. I am glad to read your poignant words, soft and yet powerful...
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Lisa Isabella :)
DeleteI hope out long talk yesterday did not prompt this ... LOL
ReplyDeleteOn a serous note, I loved this poem.
It speaks to me ...
Lots of love
Silly angel! I'm not sure can't seem to come up with new stuff I'm blocked...and now they post my poetry too. Can't get away, oh and the photos I post that they copy to google i can't see them but everybody else can. I won't keep writing cause it's personal meant to shared by close friends only and hey they're popping on google..damn
DeleteThis is lovely, Lorraine. I hope the troubles you're having online come to an end soon. It must be quite frustrating. Happy Sunday to you, girl!
ReplyDeleteIt is but at least I can visit my friends, i can't imagine never visiting you again you lift me up,make me laugh, make me see that life can be beautiful and i thank you for that and the most wonderful man in the world...it seems likes an addendum to you, you know what i mean
DeleteThese words are so powerful and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSometimes, it's good to keep shouting, like me crying! Don't keep anything in! Big Hugs ;o)
I know, you know, sometimes the pain inside is so fierce you think you'll never get up again, thank you l= my sweet little Stacy if ever this blog goes away because of google who are not happy with me at all deleted all the photos, that'll teach them to think they can steal from people, not only did i delete but i remove it from programs as well as picasa3 maybe they'll learn something for once. got such a big headache thank God for coffee out of Advil,...grrr
DeleteYour poetry is so powerful!
ReplyDeleteThat means the world to me Sandy, thank you
Delete