We slap the door
As if facing and intruder
Treating self-knowledge
As an abberation
Listening closely only
To other thoughts
Other ideas can intrude
There is no shame
In Escaping the pain
Go within if you can
Stay out if too dark
We silence the killer
By killing the pain
Pain will always be a part of life ... I was just remembering a dear friend this morning that went through some of the most unbearable pain when she was a young girl, but she overcame it all and is a happy and fulfilled person today... she embraces today as she knows that is all she really has.
ReplyDeleteEmbrace the gifts that today brings to you, Lorraine ... I know you have many ...
Lots of love
xo
Tell that to Google Angel they keep on messing everything up...so i opened one blog just to bug them, and i post you know different things, I called it Gee Google, don't worry about me i know exactly what I'll do...no worries about me, this is just writing
Deletepain is hard. sometimes you can ignore it, go in or out...often i find going into the pain we get through it...we all have to find our own way though...
ReplyDeleteAgreed B. I went through hell 7 times, I'm out, I'm strong, i bear it, doesn't meant I like it, hey but I like you B. i have a plan won't be long, all will be ok, I know what I can do when I'm forced into a corner,thanks always...
DeleteI don't think anyone goes through life without some type of pain. The hope is that you rise above it, learn from it, and become a stronger and wiser person for it.
ReplyDeleteI tried so hard it really did I became wiser but not stronger there are things that you inherit that can make life difficult, but you know what \i wouldn't change a thing... thank you Martha always x
ReplyDeleteI don't know your whole life story - but out of it comes very profound writing. You should be published.
ReplyDeleteok are you trying to make me cry, no a good idea write now my head is pounding because it took forever to get rid of google and i deleted all the photos they took and picasa too, but i have sticks of old beautiful photos....I hope they don't erase this if not i'll let you know whre i am and thanks again that is a lovely thing to say
DeletePain is very hard! Unfortunately, we have to deal with it!
ReplyDeleteTry to always smile at pain ;o)
xoxoxo
You dear Stacy have thought me so much, I've smiled through all the knives thrown in my back, I SMILE now, nothing can touch me thank you my sweet sweet Stacy xoxoxo
Delete