ah B., dreams and nightmares, sometime I would like to stop dreaming because I dream about comes true,most of the time, blame it on my highly intuitive suspicious self lol
I know Lisa Isabella, it's driving me nuts, maybe occasionally I can slip a photo like a did above and thank you so much for visiting oops I forgot to put one today, I'LL BE right back lol
Thank you Stacy, how are you sweetie,you feel better? There are so many people that really truly care about you, and your well-being you're in my thoughts, always
oo nice last couple words there...a myth indeed...
ReplyDeletei really like the opening as well...its a good thing
you have dreams that speak loud...
ah B., dreams and nightmares, sometime I would like to stop dreaming because I dream about comes true,most of the time, blame it on my highly intuitive suspicious self lol
DeleteBeautiful! You are an artist with words as well as images. I'm sorry about the other blog not working. It's so baffling...
ReplyDeleteI know Lisa Isabella, it's driving me nuts, maybe occasionally I can slip a photo like a did above and thank you so much for visiting oops I forgot to put one today, I'LL BE right back lol
DeleteVery beautiful, Lorraine, especially the last couple of lines!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Martha, means a lot to me :)
DeleteYou are a wonderful poet.
ReplyDeleteLove these lines
'pocket full of dreams
I carry silently
Their voices louder
Than mine could ever be'
Lots of love
xo
Thank you angel, always
Deleteyour poetry is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Sandy, I appreciate it so much easier than drawing, well for me anyway
DeleteVery powerful and beautiful! Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacy, how are you sweetie,you feel better? There are so many people that really truly care about you, and your well-being you're in my thoughts, always
Delete