Monday, August 11, 2014

Note. This was written when my son was a toddler he his now married and his wife his pregnant: So this seems appropriate at the moment: Carefree- The leaves in the tree- Trace the outline of your face- Its innocence forever etched- In the shadows of the leaves- I see it sway- Develop with the breath of the Wind- But innocence returns- If I look away- From any angles- You're never changed-

24 comments:

  1. for some reason the HTML has disappeared so nothing appears as it should nevertheless, you can still read it...I don't know what to do anymore, everything is falling apart on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody know how to fix that? I did at one point and it worked but now it doesn't and it screws up the order of things....if you know what i mean anyone if you have any suggestions i'd appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful, Lorraine. I bet it stuns you that he is all grownup, married and waiting the arrival of a baby. How the time goes by so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it's a dream, I know that my son will never need me, he can just love me everything he ever wanted came through, his childhood wasn't wasn't easy with absent father, and a mom that adored him, he grew up so well so wonderfully and I am so happy that he'll finally have the life he always wanted...he will always be happy and that is all I've ever wanted...and that pressure around my heart wanting him to have a better life than his childhood came true, and I am beyond thrilled, beyond happy , thank you sweet girl always xxx

      Delete
  4. So beautiful...oh how this touches the heart and Soul of the reader.
    Lorraine, you are so talented...a true artist in every sense of the word!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Ygraine, you are a wonderful friend, he didn't have an easy life, I had to work hard, he's finally having the life i've always wanted for him, a life that neither he or i ever had, I am beyond happy for him. I've done my best, and now I can rest, and stop fretting he grew into a wonderful man, and i don't worry anymore.

      Delete
  5. and i'd really like to know where the hell is the html, i didn't kill it arrrrgh

    ReplyDelete
  6. it used to be that you could go to settings and format how many posts you wanted per page I always chose 30...I can't find that stupid setting that allows me to decide how many I want to show on one page, does anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually it happens to me all the time L...
    i take it you copied and pasted it?
    probably into the html tab?

    you have to go back in and space it appropriately on the compose tab...

    ReplyDelete
  8. the poem is so endearing..and warm
    it made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you somuch Brian I better hurry and save this blog cause i deleted everything google and picasa

      Delete
  9. How sweet this is. I love it, so much love in it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa Isabella I wonder if this blog will stay since i killed picasa and google lol oh what pleasure, my headache is almost gone I'd rather just write and I still have some photo if i can remember the free blog that'sn ot with google

      Delete
  10. I simply love this m'dear .
    It made my heart smile ...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you angel it's now my only blog i deleted everything and all the newest photos i have sticks for the old ones i can always take more at the marina right, love always xoxo

      Delete
    2. angel in case they make this one disappear what's the blog G was using i can't remember i know that it had a free one and i can write there and occasionally a photo....i think what is it called again Wordpress ok everyone if i suddenly disapppear i'm on a Free Wordpress i'll find you anyway I think i don't mind sharing my poetry

      Delete
  11. oh wow - what a poet you are.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally get why you are having problems. When Google gave me the option of getting Google plus or chrome or whatever they call it - they say they will take your photos and share with friends, etc. I never signed up for it because I didn't want that to happen. Some people have it that was with Picasa/blogger before but others didn't sign up for it. I think that must be the issue. you could always start over with picasas blogger by using a different email address - would that work? and just not sign up for the google plus thing It's called Google Plus and those who are in your circle also have it - i guess we people that aren't that visit your blog never signed up for it. It's crazy and confusing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote a long comment that got deleted google stole at least 3,000 of my photos I tried to get them back i couldn't he has safeguards in place when i first started blogging it was just a blog with free Picasa3 then it got into beta than google came in promising a greater picasa3 and since i mostly took photos, i accepted. Now if i had not accepted like Margie for example i wouldn't have any problems but Google stole at least 2,0000 from me. Check Larry Page on your search and you'll see what a thief he is....I deleted all my photos better deleted than in Larrry Page's thieving little hand

      Delete
  13. Sandy i know what you mean but I had picasa3 that's the photo process I used when I first starting blogging. It was just a blog, then it had to upgrade to Beta and then out of nowhere they promised the best blogging experience and a better and upgraded Picasa3 and I fell for it,now I'm paying the price I lost all my Spring, Fall and Summer at the marina photos over 1500 photos they stole from me directly from Picasa3 I woke up the next morning and all my photos except a few were gone. So when I go a super stick i tried to copy all my photos from google and keep it on the stick until I brought them to my simple photo gallery who doesn't still photos it may not have all the Picasa's options but it doesn't steal them either. But they have engraved programs to stop such things from happening, and to my horror I realized I couldn't get my photos back MY PHOTOS. I can't have them neither can they I have almost succeeded in deleting all my photos there. Look up Larry Page you'll be amazed at how much he stole from so many people so stay far have from anything that's google...My writing is still on blogger. But as soon as i find a reputable website that's not too expensive, i will transfer everything that I have left there. I hate Google, i warned people off course they delete whatever they want.















    photos unto the Kingston e drive and it didn't work they have a safeguard for this, hey i can't have my photos well neither can they I deleted most of them but there are probably some hidden somewhere if i had done what Margie did not upgrade her blog I wouldn't have had that problem but they did not explain properly I just wanted tokeep Picasa3 because it's a great photo process, but usually I post photos so I wanted the best but no way i'd rather see my photos gone than see that thief Larry Page have my photos, and you should look him up on search, he stole from a lot of people....

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you just say his name and everything gets screwed up even a comment?????? be careful, stay away , accept nothing put your photos in your photo space of photo library or gallery do not trust google

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. you make me smile, and I got over google see the strength of your smile :o) xoxoxo

      Delete