Isn't it though Martha, and I swear I used nothing to blur or make it seem weird and unusual it just looked like that, I kept on trying to fix it, and then smartened up and thought stop it, it's perfect, my inner child told the photographer that I am lol thanks sweety have a wonderful day!
I like the fuzziness in the foreground. It adds to the depth. There is also a fitting ghost like quality, a crooked path leading to the prize at the door.
Also french so don't really know the muuaaaahhh or whatever sound people of that fine language English. Truly when I MOVED from Montreal, didn't know a single French word, not a one. Wow What an education, why am I talking about this...oh yeah not enough coffee yet let's see you're Brian so you can be BB...Brilliant Brian...
Haunted houses and pumpkins...oh, my! The wind blowing leaves with a heavy sigh! Tis' the season for ghosts,vampires and witches and scary scarecrows all sewn up in stitches~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wonderful and neat photo, dear Lorraine...love it!!! I hope you don't mind my quick poem...it just came to me :)
Oh my dear Jan let it flow when it comes and it is outstanding lots of Halloween Hugs and Love xoxoxo I made a ghoul or is she a zombie.... have a thrill tonight Hallloween hugs and love xoxoxo
and you also being a visitor I love, I love my visitors you're Jan, Joyful Jan, naw doesn't worked....you're too sensational for a mere joyful, jolly Jan, no besides it's Santa's..I'll have to do some thinking on that xoxoxo
And your poem is so perfect for this photo it's uncanny if ever you want to copy the photo and use it for some other thing please go ahead, what's mine is yours ;) Wonderful, wonderful, Jan, that's it you have to change your name to Wan
I have heat and cold waves I thought I'm coming down with a cold or the flue but it won' t go away, so today when I came back to pour the coffee in my metallic green container i noticed that it was chipping away, Ive been swallowing lead, maybe it just started now, because surely ...I would have seen...maybe it,s not the flue it's poisoning, well my toes aren't blue so I probably didn't do too much damage, oh well back to the old cup...crap
oh my dear, it is isn't it and well we are both suffering this wretched flu so hey we'd have lemon and ginger and hum rhum to help with the flu, it's perfect come on over, big hugs and Happy Halloween xxx
This is so lovely, Lorraine. Very surreal! Perfect for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it though Martha, and I swear I used nothing to blur or make it seem weird and unusual it just looked like that, I kept on trying to fix it, and then smartened up and thought stop it, it's perfect, my inner child told the photographer that I am lol thanks sweety have a wonderful day!
Deletefantastic. love the softness of the image!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Petra, I appreciate it Happy Halloween
DeleteI like the fuzziness in the foreground. It adds to the depth. There is also a fitting ghost like quality, a crooked path leading to the prize at the door.
ReplyDeleteWow, why didn't I think of saying that, thanks so much Anthony stay away from the kids' candies....if you can muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Deletebwahahaha....smiles....
ReplyDeletewe just got our pumpkins finally last night and are carving tonight...
Purrrrfect don't wait until the last second though, you'll end up eating all the goodies lol
DeleteAlso french so don't really know the muuaaaahhh or whatever sound people of that fine language English. Truly when I MOVED from Montreal, didn't know a single French word, not a one. Wow What an education, why am I talking about this...oh yeah not enough coffee yet let's see you're Brian so you can be BB...Brilliant Brian...
Deletegreat photo - puts me in the mood for pumpkin bread.
ReplyDeleteOh Sandy I want some i'm starving I have to go to the store right after i finish my comments and then I'll come back and visit lol I'm starving
DeleteI'm back and thinking of my visitors whom I love and let's see Sandy Savvy Sandy...works for me
DeleteHaunted houses and pumpkins...oh, my!
ReplyDeleteThe wind blowing leaves with a heavy sigh!
Tis' the season for ghosts,vampires and witches
and scary scarecrows all sewn up in stitches~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wonderful and neat photo, dear Lorraine...love it!!!
I hope you don't mind my quick poem...it just came to me :)
Lots of Halloween Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
Oh my dear Jan let it flow when it comes and it is outstanding lots of Halloween Hugs and Love xoxoxo I made a ghoul or is she a zombie.... have a thrill tonight Hallloween hugs and love xoxoxo
Deleteand you also being a visitor I love, I love my visitors you're Jan, Joyful Jan, naw doesn't worked....you're too sensational for a mere joyful, jolly Jan, no besides it's Santa's..I'll have to do some thinking on that xoxoxo
DeleteAnd your poem is so perfect for this photo it's uncanny if ever you want to copy the photo and use it for some other thing please go ahead, what's mine is yours ;) Wonderful, wonderful, Jan, that's it you have to change your name to Wan
Deletei have to go get food I need food be back soon!
ReplyDeleteThe car is "gittin out uh du way." _m
ReplyDeleteLOL you got it DD (for Dear Doug or Darling Doug or Dashing Doug) which would you like. It was speeding like nothing you've ever see, muuuuuuuuahhhhhh
DeleteI have heat and cold waves I thought I'm coming down with a cold or the flue but it won' t go away, so today when I came back to pour the coffee in my metallic green container i noticed that it was chipping away, Ive been swallowing lead, maybe it just started now, because surely ...I would have seen...maybe it,s not the flue it's poisoning, well my toes aren't blue so I probably didn't do too much damage, oh well back to the old cup...crap
ReplyDeleteFabulous...and just perfect for a Halloween party!
ReplyDeleteIf I wasn't suffering this wretched flu, I'd beg to come and visit...*smiles*
Big Hugs and Happy Halloween!! xxx
oh my dear, it is isn't it and well we are both suffering this wretched flu so hey we'd have lemon and ginger and hum rhum to help with the flu, it's perfect come on over, big hugs and Happy Halloween xxx
DeleteOoooh, gorgeous! I love this! Wonderful and ethereal...
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet Lisa Isabella, at least this one was worth Halloween, sigh thank you always my dear Lisa Isabella x
DeleteWhat a great 'eye' you have for photography, Lorraine. Very artistically done!
ReplyDeletewow what a great compliment you've just given me, thank you Jim!
Delete