Friday, October 10, 2014

School's in forever....


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful...those gorgeous bright colours...the happy children...and the autumn trees in the background...how this warms my heart...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Ygraine it's a different interpretation of the time of the time, I always remember the song School's out for the Summer...I'm glad you enjoyed xxx

      Delete
  2. love to see little ones playing, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerful, happy, colorful and full of hope!!! In the children is where our future continues. So lovely my dear and sweet friend~

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and grand-babies soon I will have to show what I bought for my little grand-baby girl, children will make this world better, I know it. Lots of Hugs and Love my sweet, sweet Jan xoxoxo oh yeah today's pictures, i bet you see what i see...

      Delete
  4. Like the photo. To bad such play has to take place within a chain link fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ouch, so true, it's a school though facing a busy street, i guess they want to protect the children, you see things that none do Anthony

      Delete
  5. They look like they're having a lot of fun! Good to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Lisa Isabella can't be easy after a summer holidays,although strangely enough i couldn't wait to go back to school, I loved studying, weird huh? thanks so much sweety

      Delete
  6. Lots of pretty and vibrant colours in this lovely photo. They look like they're having a good time. I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Dear Martha it must be cheerful for the children..oh is it?a Thanksgiving weekend! well, I never know, hope you have the best ever, and you'll have to tell me when you post again exactly what you eat, including desert, ok? thanks friend

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Petra, if you want to see me the photo I liked so much, my e-mail address is Lrenaud2222@gmail.com and likewise I'd be happy to send you anything from my previous blog, and thanks for visiting ;)

      Delete
    2. shoot, almost forgot. I'm sorry, I'm so horrible. I'll send it to you right away!

      Delete
    3. You're a sweetie Petra and don't worry, I forget things so easily...like I said if you see anything you'd like either on my Woah there Cowboy or on this one Out of Sight L, just let me know which one or ones, thanks a bunch x

      Delete
  8. We are always learning no matter what age we are.
    That fence can 'denote' a lot of things about our schools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it can, and you're so right about the learning process it never ends, nor should it, ps, my old blog is still up and you have been so kind in letting me copy some of your ocean photos by all means if you want mostly great fall photos please don't hesitate copy anything you like from: Whoah there cowboy ...that title is so strange to me i used out of rebellion against google , i've always had Photos L or photos and stuff L or my photos l....or .......

      Delete