and how about you? I'm having so much trouble posting takes me forever and then i can't put my photos where I like them completely to the left I use to be able to do that, I took my an hour to post a photo...and I'm getting frustrated
I know Jan isn't it wonderful? well the balcony, gosh I'm having trouble uploading my photos, started day before yesterday, don't know what's going on again...but c'est la vie, hugs and love, xoxoxo
yes m'dear and it is a blessing...are you having trouble either posting or writing, I was going to write something today, but i couldn't so I put a pretty photo
Thank you Brian, thinking of it know it's the perfect apt for an agoraphobic person lol ah the trials of me and my cats, and the darned carpets thanks sweetie
and considering who i am and my phobias, maybe moving from the house was a good thing, ok it really wasn't because i lost my Sammi, but still a good thing to have such a view, thanks always Sandy
Wise woman you, i intend to try it next summer, buy a comfy chair and just breathe fresh air, and of course sneak a few photos, gotta my little blue macro, a charmer and always unnoticeable lol big Hugs my dear Ygraine xxx
Stunning photo Lorraine ;o) Great view ;o) I know I was having problems making comments! It would take like 15 minutes for it to post! That's why I am so behind! Hugs ;o)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteand how about you? I'm having so much trouble posting takes me forever and then i can't put my photos where I like them completely to the left I use to be able to do that, I took my an hour to post a photo...and I'm getting frustrated
ReplyDeleteIt seem s that I am having some problems, too, Lorraine. It may be that blogger is making changes again.
ReplyDeleteStunningly gorgeous, autumn photo, dear friend!!! You have a beautiful autumn scene right outside your balcony :))
Hugs and Love
xoxoxo
I know Jan isn't it wonderful? well the balcony, gosh I'm having trouble uploading my photos, started day before yesterday, don't know what's going on again...but c'est la vie, hugs and love, xoxoxo
DeleteA beautiful autumn photo; so many warm colours. You have a spectacular view!
ReplyDeleteyes m'dear and it is a blessing...are you having trouble either posting or writing, I was going to write something today, but i couldn't so I put a pretty photo
DeleteNice, LL!
ReplyDelete__Here, we've not yet reached that richness of color.
in the silence
birds count the changing leaves
a breezy maze
_m
Soon my dear friend, soon or borrow any of my photos on my whoa there cowboy if you wish :) thank you very much!
DeleteSort of a view from the tree tops. I like the view..
ReplyDeleteI know I'm lucky, all things considered i can shoot from the balcony :) thanks sweety
Deletewow what a beautiful array of colors you are surrounded with L...
ReplyDeleteso brilliant....
Thank you Brian, thinking of it know it's the perfect apt for an agoraphobic person lol ah the trials of me and my cats, and the darned carpets thanks sweetie
Deleteoh....so beautiful - what a sight you have from your balcony.
ReplyDeleteand considering who i am and my phobias, maybe moving from the house was a good thing, ok it really wasn't because i lost my Sammi, but still a good thing to have such a view, thanks always Sandy
DeleteOh...what a view!!!
ReplyDeleteI would kill for a view like that...bet you sit gazing from your balcony for hours...:)
Big Hugs xxx
Wise woman you, i intend to try it next summer, buy a comfy chair and just breathe fresh air, and of course sneak a few photos, gotta my little blue macro, a charmer and always unnoticeable lol big Hugs my dear Ygraine xxx
Deletestunning. I love all the fall foliage everywhere... xo
ReplyDeleteThank you Petra, it's a lifesaver for me so stunning even during winter storm xo (more likely to be on the balcony then....lol)
DeleteBeautiful! It has a fairytale quality to it...
ReplyDeleteOh what a wonderful to say to me, thank you my dear Lisa Isabella x
DeleteStunning photo Lorraine ;o) Great view ;o) I know I was having problems making comments! It would take like 15 minutes for it to post! That's why I am so behind!
ReplyDeleteHugs ;o)
No worries Stacy visit when you can, I'd rather know your working on your art than visiting...:) you're a sweetie x
Delete