lol you had me burst out laughing so loud I can already hear neighbours complain, what would I do without you? lol I do though appreciate you more than you know dear lost one lol
So very beautiful, sad and tender...all in one lovely written in a heavenly photo. My dear, friend...you are a very talented lady and beautiful as well~
Oh Jan you are so sweet and gentle and I'm not even sure I wrote this except that this exceptional lady Janice Thomson who was a dear, dear friend told me I wrote it, i don't remember but apparently I did, weird that I forgot hugs and love always xoxoxo
Oh Lorraine...the tenderness of this indescribably beautiful poem has made me cry...gosh, you are really opening my heart today! Your Soul is in these words...and it is so, so gentle and loving...xxx
You are already a wonderful soul Ygraine, but if you need no reminder, let me tell you how you soothe me, and help me and I am very grateful for you xxx
no i am still here....ha...smiles
ReplyDeleteit feels good to be thought of and appreciated...
lol you had me burst out laughing so loud I can already hear neighbours complain, what would I do without you? lol I do though appreciate you more than you know dear lost one lol
DeleteSo very beautiful, sad and tender...all in one lovely written in a heavenly photo. My dear, friend...you are a very talented lady and beautiful as well~
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
Oh Jan you are so sweet and gentle and I'm not even sure I wrote this except that this exceptional lady Janice Thomson who was a dear, dear friend told me I wrote it, i don't remember but apparently I did, weird that I forgot hugs and love always xoxoxo
DeleteLorraine, you are such an artist with words as well as images. I love how gentle and beautiful and poignant this poem is...
ReplyDeleteand you are always such a delight Lisa Isabella, on my blog on your blog, you are a really lovely human being
DeleteA grand photo and verse!
ReplyDelete__So many think of you, LL. The penny (s). _m
Go ahead, make me all tear up again Doug. Thank you so much x
DeleteA perfect photo for such profound words, Lorraine. You are so wonderfully artistic!
ReplyDeleteFrom one to the other, we are both...plus you make people laugh, and laughter is so good for the soul, you're such a sweetheart, Martha
Deletebeautifully written
ReplyDeletethanks very much Petra, and for taking the time, i know you're busy, :)
DeleteThe silhouette against a cold sky does imply very well the lose.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Anthony for putting it together as one ,but then don't you always ;)
Deletewhat a deeply felt talent you have - runs very deep in you, cuts through your soul right to your spirit.
ReplyDeleteSandy that's a lovely thing to say, thank you!
DeleteSo gentle and so beautiful! Gorgeous image too ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteGentle and beautiful like you Stacy, and i am so so happy for you, hugs ;o)
DeleteOh Lorraine...the tenderness of this indescribably beautiful poem has made me cry...gosh, you are really opening my heart today!
ReplyDeleteYour Soul is in these words...and it is so, so gentle and loving...xxx
You are already a wonderful soul Ygraine, but if you need no reminder, let me tell you how you soothe me, and help me and I am very grateful for you xxx
Delete