Saturday, October 25, 2014

Still so many colours


18 comments:

  1. I have missed visiting so much this week, Sweetie.
    I have been away, and rather foolishly forgot to add your http address to the favourites bar of the laptop I take on my excursions...and I can't access your blog by clicking onto your photo, as that just takes me to your old blog!
    Anyway...here I am finally...

    ...and such colours!
    All this stunning copper and green...oh WOW!!!

    Big (belated) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries my dear, ever visit or not I will always visit you and what a gorgeous witch you are, Wow back to you and big belated or not hugs, lolxxx

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! My dearest, Lorraine...there is colorful, autumn beautyeverywhere you look! This is gorgeous!!!

    Lots of Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much you are a such a wonderful friend my dear Jan, especially since again i took it from my balcony, makes it easier for me, so I'm thrilled that you still think so much of my photos, lots of hugs always xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. I do like this in between palette. It will be sad when all the green has turned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Anthony, but when the colours end,soon begins the orchestra of winter of high winds and ice and hearing only the Master Orchestra of winter silence, the only true silence when you live in an apt, thank you always

      Delete
  4. Wow, stunning! I love this, Lorraine. Is it a view from your home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep you got it girl, straight from my balcony, soothes me so much thanks always sweetie

      Delete
  5. How beautiful! Fall is so very lovely indeed in your part of the world, thank you for sharing it with us. Some trees change around here, some don't, but I only see a panoramic view in pictures and yours are so lovely! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a dear Lisa Isabella, and taken straight from my balcony,no so anguish....don't forget I still have Whoa there cowboy where many, many of my Autumn photos are, and Please copy anything you want if if inspires one of your art pieces I'll be in heaven, thank you:)

      Delete
  6. so much to appreciate...
    drove throught he mountains yesterday and it was gorgeous....weaving in and out of the soft spots between them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's lovely Brian, I wish I could get in my car, and just go anywhere, but hey I'm lucky I got the balcony, and such darned good friends, thanks forever B.

      Delete
  7. This is beautiful - i love seeing the fall colors in others' post. I can't help but go out every day with my camera - the colors up here on the mountain are so beautiful. Thanks so much for posting your "colors".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy, I know how beautiful colours are in the mountains I use to force myself to go take as many photos as I could and drive back home. I'm lucky that I can find colours so close to me. thanks dear Sandy

      Delete
  8. Such beauty from your 'perch', Lorraine. Isn't this life full of wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it is full of wonderful things,you are such a dear Jim, thank you X

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my sweet Stacy, and from my balcony xoxoxo I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends....

      Delete